Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Are you there all three days?  If so that would be fine because you can spread the activities out.  Be aware that Mike, Finn and Ben all have their talks on Saturday so if you want to do those that's about 3 hours taken already.  You have to add Ben's Saturday photo in to that (you might be about 30 mins for waiting in line) and getting Ben's auto.  If you buy the other passes I'd try and do the photo's on either Friday or Sunday if you can to take the pressure off Saturday.   Auto's you may have to just see when you can get them.  If you have a high number Diamond pass technically you cannot go through before your number is called which might be later in the event - it depends on how quick the guests sign - but if you aren't there Sunday for example you can speak to the crew, explain and ask if you can go through early.  They will try and help where they can and it should be fine but there's no 100% guarantee I'm afraid.  

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

I will be there all 3 days and I was thinking of putting Mike and Finn on Friday, doing the talks of the 3 on Saturday as well Benedict photo and signing. Mads on Sunday as well as seeing one normal guest. That should be doable?

I've emailed the shop as they are the ones to go to with issues anyway John but I've started a thread to ask the mods so hopefully they will see and reply.

Edited by Raylenth

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've posted the email in the thread I stared about this if anyone needs it.  Easier to put it in one place than keep posting it

I noticed that after I posted the above :D

Anyway onto Mads, I'm really looking forward to meeting him!

1 hour ago, mrvega said:
1 minute ago, Stassy said:

He does seem it, everyone who's met him has said he is lovely.  Him and Benedict are my two main guys for Saturday.

Can also confirm Mads is lovely, I saw him make extra effort with a ton of us. The pen blotted on someone's photo and Mads instantly jumped up, fetched another one, and re-signed before the guy had even said anything! He chatted to my friend and I and made us laugh, and lots of people had good stories from meeting him.

Also, if you get nervous meeting actors he's great because he tends to start the conversation rather than making people talk first. I knew a couple of people who were really nervous about photos but he was sweet with everyone. He also made a big fuss of the (excellent) cosplayers who went as Tristan and Galahad, calling out their "names" the second they walked up. He held hands with "Galahad", and complimented them on their "great job". It was nice to see him appreciate their work so much.

• Like 2

Mads is the coolest, most awesome-ist guest that I've met so far. I've met him three times already and will meet him again if I have time. If you do get to meet him, you'll get a selfie, hearty handshake and a chat so its well worth the money

• Like 1

9 hours ago, charlesberg said:

Mads is the coolest, most awesome-ist guest that I've met so far. I've met him three times already and will meet him again if I have time. If you do get to meet him, you'll get a selfie, hearty handshake and a chat so its well worth the money

*Selfie not guaranteed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Naboo79 said:

Nice guest. I hope there will be a Marvel panel with him and Benedict..

There won't be Naboo.   Benedict is only there for 1 day and already has a talk.  He has sold 2800 photoshoots, not including the diamond pass holders, he really doesn't have time for much else let alone another talk.

Mads isn't currently scheduled for a talk either.

I watched him late one day last year, quiet, just him and no line amazingly. So he made paper aeroplanes and tossed them about.

I was lucky enough to grab one off the floor! Score!!! Even have photos of him making it and throwing it!

He is mesmerising to watch do his thing. I did for ages from afar doing this :-D a joy to get your photo with as well. He ooozes an aura of brilliance. Love him in films and as good in reality :-D

• Like 2