Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

29 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

No batch in the store ??

I pick a diamond pass, and i have not choosen the day for the photo. Bug ?

Same here mate, first attempt at a Diamond Pass so wasn't sure if it was me missing it. Ive purchased one anyway, I'm only there the Saturday so hoping the Saturday was the default day. 

Edited by Admiral Ackbar

Is there somewhere on your e ticket that it should say the batch number?  First time booking photos for LFCC, he was so lovely last year when I got his autograph for my nephews that I'm being brave.

Edited by Orupaula

Stuart has alerted the relevant people Mario - it's certainly going to make it interesting come batch calling, though I guess they may do what they did last time this happened and call the blanks after the Diamond and Gold but before batch 1

Im thrilled. I adore Mads, his Fannibals love him and I can't wait to see him again! I had the same issue of not being able to pick a day for the photo. I wanted to pick Sunday and had bought a separate Saturday shoot but Im sure it will be fine. No batch on the Saturday shoot either

1 minute ago, Orupaula said:

Is there somewhere on your e ticket that it should say the batch number?  First time booking photos for LFCC, he was so lovely last year when I got his autograph for my nephews that I'm being brave.

There is Orupaula but there is something wrong with Mads tickets and the batch system wasn't working so it's not listed on there.  Effectively we will have batch 0 I think

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Stuart has alerted the relevant people Mario - it's certainly going to make it interesting come batch calling, though I guess they may do what they did last time this happened and call the blanks after the Diamond and Gold but before batch 1

Thanks I just saw. I read that diamond passes are only valid with all days entry tickets. Is it fine if I have separate tickets for each day?

4 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I had the same issue with Diamond, there must be system gremlins again.  I've forwarded the issue on.

Hi Stuart just in case you haven't seen yet the issue is affecting Tommy and Kristen as well apparently

• Moderators
Just now, marios50 said:

Thanks I just saw. I read that diamond passes are only valid with all days entry tickets. Is it fine if I have separate tickets for each day?

Yes, as long as you have some form of admission to the venue there won't be a problem.

• Moderators
Just now, marios50 said:

As long as you have an entry ticket for the days you need to be there to do your diamond activities it's fine. You don't need to have entry for every day or a weekend pass.

1 minute ago, marios50 said:

Technically it says that activities can take place all over the weekend so you need to have the appropriate tickets. It's possible to do it in 1 day if you book your photo for the day the talk is on and have a low number.

met him for an auto last year. Got lucky as i had VQ in the 500's but managed to get in near closing time when there was only about two people in the queue. got a photo booked this time and i recommend meeting him for those that haven't. 

2 minutes ago, marios50 said:

Since when was this a thing?

(Needing an all weekend pass for a diamond guest)

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dent_1 said:

Since when was this a thing?

(Needing an all weekend pass for a diamond guest)

As we've posted above (several of us, lol) - it's not a thing.

Just a misunderstanding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Technically it says that activities can take place all over the weekend so you need to have the appropriate tickets. It's possible to do it in 1 day if you book your photo for the day the talk is on and have a low number.

Yup thanks thought so just happened to be not sure at the beginning if I could attend all 3 days so had to go separate. So if get the diamond pass now I shouldn't have problems seeing him on sunday since I can't choose right?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Philm said:

Just bought a photoshoot but with no batch indicated does that mean im on batch 1 ? 

As above:

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There is Orupaula but there is something wrong with Mads tickets and the batch system wasn't working so it's not listed on there.  Effectively we will have batch 0 I think