Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

He was one of my quickest signers yesterday morning, I forgot anything witty that I had to say to him, and he wrote Kaecilius on my Hannibal funko, but goodness gracious me did he give me the most heart warming smile afterwards :lol::wub2: 

• Like 1

Mads is a legend! Such a warm friendly guy with time for everyone. I met him yesterday no problem with a VQ - he was getting through the signings but not in a hurried way and you don't feel rushed.

Mads could attend every year in my opinion and he'd be popular.

• Like 3

Met him Friday on a vq and he was so polite. Told him that the best line in Dr.Strange was the mister doctor exchange, and it made him laugh. Got a righteous auto on my Rogue One poster. Wonderful gentleman. :)

Can someone tell me if there are any Mads photo sessions or DP left for today. I only have internet access on my phone and it's just showing a partial shop and Mads isn't even mentioned in it

Edited by Stassy

Hello

i made a spontaneous decision to book the mads and Ben double for my son and me but in my spontaneous excitement I've noticed that the tickets both say my name rather than one me and one him. They're both on the same order, on the same phone and josh and I will be together (he's 9!). I hope this is OK?

6 hours ago, Stassy said:

Can someone tell me if there are any Mads photo sessions or DP left for today. I only have internet access on my phone and it's just showing a partial shop and Mads isn't even mentioned in it

I can tell you that yesterday I was waiting to pick up my DP for Finn Jones and decided spur of the moment to get Mads' DP. Bought it on my phone quick and all went through, I was able to collect it at the same time.

If it's still showing on the store you shouldn't have a problem. 

47 minutes ago, MoseyJones said:

Hello

i made a spontaneous decision to book the mads and Ben double for my son and me but in my spontaneous excitement I've noticed that the tickets both say my name rather than one me and one him. They're both on the same order, on the same phone and josh and I will be together (he's 9!). I hope this is OK?

This should be fine. They don't ID check photoshoots.

5 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

I can tell you that yesterday I was waiting to pick up my DP for Finn Jones and decided spur of the moment to get Mads' DP. Bought it on my phone quick and all went through, I was able to collect it at the same time.

If it's still showing on the store you shouldn't have a problem. 

Thanks but nothing on my phone is showing for Mads in the store, not even a sold out just wondering if there are still sessions available.

Edited by Stassy

7 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Thanks but nothing on my phone is showing for Mads in the store, not even a sold out just wondering if there are still sessions available.

You are right just checked myself. The duo shoot with Valene is still showing as available though so you could try for that one.

17 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

You are right just checked myself. The duo shoot with Valene is still showing as available though so you could try for that one.

Thanks for looking, I  was hoping there might have been a glitch on my phone and there'd still be another solo photo I  could do but I syill have the Benedict duo shoot with him today.

6 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Thanks for looking, I  was hoping there might have been a glitch on my phone and there'd still be another solo photo I  could do but I syill have the Benedict duo shoot with him today.

Try asking at the sales desk today, it may just be an issue with the store.

Good luck, and enjoy your shoot today! :D

• Like 1