Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

3 minutes ago, SoniaAlice said:

Hello everyone,

Please let me first say that I'm sorry if my question has been asked before. 

I just realised, as I printed out all of my tickets for photoshoots, that I had never received my EventBrite e-ticket through email for my photoshoot with Mads Mikkelsen. I had purchased it on the very night he was announced and if memory serves, I was batch 3.  I do see my purchase in my e-wallet on my iPhone but I just never received the email with the actual e-ticket to print.

Could anyone please be so kind as to tell me what I can do here ?

you dont need print out really.  you can show it on phone through the event bright app

Edited by HeartDT

3 minutes ago, SoniaAlice said:

Hello everyone,

Please let me first say that I'm sorry if my question has been asked before. 

I just realised, as I printed out all of my tickets for photoshoots, that I had never received my EventBrite e-ticket through email for my photoshoot with Mads Mikkelsen. I had purchased it on the very night he was announced and if memory serves, I was batch 3.  I do see my purchase in my e-wallet on my iPhone but I just never received the email with the actual e-ticket to print.

Could anyone please be so kind as to tell me what I can do here ?

If you log into your Eventbrite account it should be listed with all your other tickets and you can print it directly from there?

Hi!

First, sorry but my english is not very good :(

I bought the photo session Of Mads for Saturday. I get That I have the Bath 4 but I Don't understand very well, where I must Go to take photos and what time? Will there be a list Of groups to know what time it is for each group?

By the Way, I go Alone to the event, If someone is alone or would like to stay, for me cool :) 

7 minutes ago, Coral said:

Hi!

I bought the photo session Of Mads for Saturday. I get That I have the Bath 4 but I Don't understand very well, where I must Go to take photos and what time? Will there be a list Of groups to know what time it is for each group?

By the Way, I go Alone to the event, If someone is alone or would like to stay, for me cool :) 

Hi Mads photo shoot starts at 5pm Sat  Photo Area C.  Diamonds will go first then Gold batches then Batch 1 .. Batch 2 and so on so on

Check the floor plan and schedule too:)

Edited by HeartDT

7 minutes ago, Coral said:

Hi!

Hi Coral! Welcome to the forum!

This is the FAQ post (frequently asked questions). It explains in detail lots of things about the event, particularly photoshoot batches. In summary: once the photoshoot session starts, people are called according to their batch number. This way you don't need to queue for one hour :)

Here you can find the schedule for the whole event. As you can see, Mads's photoshoot on Saturday starts at 17:00 and runs until 18:00; it's difficult to say the exact time when Batch 4 will be called, you can try coming near the photoshoot area at, say, 17:25 and see where they are. You can go after your batch has been called, but not before; so don't worry if you miss the exact moment for batch 4, you can get into the photoshoot after that - as long as the session hasn't ended.

There is one fan meet-up on Thursday before the con, and another one that includes a pop quiz on Saturday evening. You can join and meet people and your con experience will be much better! ;)

Where are you from, by the way? If you have difficulties with English, you can probably find people that speak your language and can help you.

2 minutes ago, Coral said:

HeartDT thank you :D

MarioVI thank for all information! :D I need well see the forum. I understand where and what time I must be. I'm from Spain. 

you are welcome :)    and welcome to the foeum and you will have an amazing time at LFCC :)

31 minutes ago, Coral said:

HeartDT thank you :D

MarioVI thank for all information! :D I need well see the forum. I understand where and what time I must be. I'm from Spain. 

Me sonaba que tenías nombre español :) Tenemos un evento de Facebook de los que vamos a ir a LFCC, empezó con mi grupo de amigos pero se ha ido apuntando más gente. Avisa si quieres y te invitamos!

(Back to English. Sorry about that everyone!)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Me sonaba que tenías nombre español :) Tenemos un evento de Facebook de los que vamos a ir a LFCC, empezó con mi grupo de amigos pero se ha ido apuntando más gente. Avisa si quieres y te invitamos!

(Back to English. Sorry about that everyone!)

Oh Yes!! :) I send you a private Message. Oh, I can't. I dont know why

Edited by Coral

43 minutes ago, youell said:

What a lovely guy. Very genuine and happy to chat and answer questions. 200! autographs between 9 and 11 with a half hour break. Pretty good going I think considering he will have a chat too.

Hey buddy, glad it was a great experience.

Just a quick one, is he personalising autographs? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baggieboi said:

Met mads today, on VQ, nice bloke nice auto and did personalise and write character name on auto.

looking forward to photo shoot tomorrow!! 

Cheers my man, much appreciate the quick reply.

Hope it's been a good one!!

He was absolutely lovely, couldn't ask to meet a nicer person. I asked him for a hug, he said of course, when I said thanks he replied you're welcome sweetie just to make you love him that little bit more :wub: I've got 2 more photo sessions with him over the weekend and I recommend anyone who hasn't met him to do so, top guy, showmasters keep bringing him back.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

I decided to upgrade to a diamond pass for Mads this morning. I got number 184 which I don't think is bad considering I bought it on the day! Can't wait to meet him today :wub:

I know diamond passes are expensive but considering how nice and welcoming he is to everyone, he is worth it, you'll have a great time :D

• Like 1