Big Guest Announcement- Friday 7pm

14 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Yeah well if he ever did come to LFCC (which he won't) but if he did (which he won't) but if he DID, then maybe I'd buy a photoshoot ticket - but not show up. See how HE likes it. 

He probably wouldn't notice. If he did ever come to LFCC (which he won't) but if he did (which he won't) but if he DID, then there's no guarantee that he would turn up to the photoshoot either!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Just go to the golf in Scotland if you want to meet Bill haha

He lives on the gold course these days :-D

Probably your best bet, but DON'T interrupt him whilst he's playing!! He will not take too kindly to that.

20 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Probably your best bet, but DON'T interrupt him whilst he's playing!! He will not take too kindly to that.

I think you can say that about anyone haha

Imagine interrupting Samuel L Jackson mid swing haha Oops!

Still 9 hours people ;-)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Possibly. Is there anyone in the BIG guests that she has worked with?

Wil Wheaton. I definitely think it's a Big Bang Theory guest after the set announcement. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Sheldon Cooper, doesn't he usually come over here to watch Wimbledon 

• Like 1

Just now, Kuato_Lives said:

Wil Wheaton. I definitely think it's a Big Bang Theory guest after the set announcement. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Sheldon Cooper, doesn't he usually come over here to watch Wimbledon 

Oh God, I totally forgot Wil is attending! Oh please, let it be someone from BBT!

I hope it's not Mads Mikkelsen ^^. I just love him and would have to meet him again, and I don't have money anymore hehehe. And if he comes, I want him to sign Catalyst, so I would have to get Valene Kane to sign it too. My autograph budget is all under control so far... 

Seriously, I don't think it's Mads Mikkelsen. But if it is, I would be very happy. For me, he's a huge guest! :-)

• Like 1

Getting closer.... I'm sticking with either Mads Mikkelsen or Michael Cudlitz...

but I'm adding Kiefer Sutherland to the mix, "24hours to go", "12 hours left" .... Tic toc.... He went rogue, he was in Stand by me with Will Wheaton... Well he fits a few of what might be clues

• Like 2

Jim Parson aka Sheldon Cooper !!!

Tweet with "use your brain" : Sheldon is very intelligent

Tweet with the clapping hand : "Knock Knock penny"

Tweet with "mad" : "I'm not insane, my mother had me tested"

Work with another LFCC guest : Will Wheaton

+ set photo annonce

I WANT TO BELIEVE !!!!! :D

• Like 5