Big Guest Announcement- Friday 7pm

6 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

Oh goodness, me neither! I think I'd explode. Luckily, it's obviously not him.

And I very much doubt it ever will be I'm afraid. Bill is notoriously hard to pin down to a project. He has no managers or agents. The only way to contact him is to leave a message on an answer machine and he MIGHT get back in touch. For the film 'Lost In Translation' they were never sure if he was actually going to take part in the movie until he showed up on set. They had another actor standing by! 

Doing cons is just not something I can ever see him doing. 

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Yep, I'm a big Murray fan too, and that's one of the reasons I know it won't be him! Just imagine how it would be if he ever did one, though. He'd probably just turn up and wander round with the hoi polloi, randomly joining conversations. Brilliant.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Abigail94 said:

OK new guess is Brendan Gleeson

He played MAD eye moody in HP, has worked with the other potter cast members and magic cause HP

I would be over the moon for him. Darkest and funniest films he pops up in. In Bruge is staggering!

11 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

And I very much doubt it ever will be I'm afraid. Bill is notoriously hard to pin down to a project. He has no managers or agents. The only way to contact him is to leave a message on an answer machine and he MIGHT get back in touch. For the film 'Lost In Translation' they were never sure if he was actually going to take part in the movie until he showed up on set. They had another actor standing by! 

People find it charming, but it just sounds massively unprofessional to me.

15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Bill's never really been known for being professional!

Yeah well if he ever did come to LFCC (which he won't) but if he did (which he won't) but if he DID, then maybe I'd buy a photoshoot ticket - but not show up. See how HE likes it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Just go to the golf in Scotland if you want to meet Bill haha

He lives on the gold course these days :-D

You never know. He could be at the Irish Open at the moment. lol :smile: