Big Guest Announcement- Friday 7pm

"Use your brains" was Twitter last post....so it point to a Mads Mikkelsen return.... Would go naked sense with the rogue one guests and Dr Strange himself.

still have hopes for either Michael Cudlitz or Jon Bernthal

4 minutes ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

Is it Mark Carney - Governor of the bank of England, coming so we can all get mates rates on the loans we all need to meet all the awesome guests this year?

Failing that I would be happy with any of the Trek Captains.

Nah, the rate of interest in Mark Carney is at an all time low!

• Like 1

Question - If new guests are added to existing photoshoots, can we upgrade (even though the original upgrade deadline is gone)?

For example, if it was another Defender and they announced a triple photo Op, could we upgrade our current double photo? (Since they announcement would have been made after the deadline shut).

56 minutes ago, Wondermoose said:

Joining in on what other people says. Krysten Ritter I Think it is!

Loveable Rogue, Jessica Jones. Detective skills like using brains...

As much as I want it be Krysten Ritter I would need to sell my organs if it's her :(

Kind of hope that its someone i dont want to meet as schedule is already pretty full and my budget is so far gone its not funny. But would spend more money for 

Eliza Dushku

Lindy Booth

James Roday

All of which could fall into some of the clues given on twitter

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Saul said:

Question - If new guests are added to existing photoshoots, can we upgrade (even though the original upgrade deadline is gone)?

For example, if it was another Defender and they announced a triple photo Op, could we upgrade our current double photo? (Since they announcement would have been made after the deadline shut).

This is very much a "what if" question, this has happened previously but we would have to cross that bridge if we come to it.

• Like 1