Big Guest Announcement- Friday 7pm

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

Yes, it might be someone from GOT beause of the premiere... But it also might be someone from Doctor Who Series 10 (just ended, so... :rolleyes:). :D

Is it true Peter Capaldi stops being the doctor? I'm not a follower so just curious...

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Is it true Peter Capaldi stops being the doctor? I'm not a follower so just curious...

Yes. Peter Capaldi, Pearl Mackie, Steven Moffat AND Michelle Gomez quit the series now. Only Christmas Special left this year. And Chris Chibnall takes over with a whole new cast ;)

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

Yes. Peter Capaldi, Pearl Mackie, Steven Moffat AND Michelle Gomez quit the series now. Only Christmas Special left this year. And Chris Chibnall takes over with a whole new cast ;)

Wow huge changes then! Curious then who will be the new doctor. But anyway, getting off topic, yeay new guest tomorrow! Maybe it is Peter Capaldi :o

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Wow huge changes then! Curious then who will be the new doctor. But anyway, getting off topic, yeay new guest tomorrow! Maybe it is Peter Capaldi :o

I hope so. Sadly, he is in Florida that weekend. But he might cancel and come to LFCC :rolleyes:

Edited by fanowaty
  • Like 2

Just now, wjbleming said:

I'd remove the event name there, fanowaty, you can't mention event names on the forum, it's against the forum rule, fella.

Sure, thanks for a reminder. It's just for saying that he will be abroad when LFCC will be happening.

• Like 1