Gold Pass - Diamond Talks

I've noticed on the ticket purchase site that most of the big talks say "not open to Gold Pass" or words to that effect.

The description of Gold Pass says that they include all standard talks and entry to TWO diamond talks (again words to those effects)

I wanted to know if the statement that a talk is not available to Gold Pass really means these talks (mostly diamond talks) are off limit full stop without the purchase of seperate tickets... OR if it means that they come out of our allotted 2 diamond talks of up to £30 cash value each?

In perticular I'm hoping that my gold pass will allow me into the Alyson Hannigan/Alexis Denisos talk and possibly the Kevin Smith talk which despite being Diamond talks are both under £30... but seeing the message about gold passes worried me.

Please give the FAQ a read, most of your questions have been explained there.

Diamond Pass talks require any attendees wanting to join who have not bought a Diamond Pass to buy a ticket. Gold Pass holders do get 2 vouchers for Diamond Talks. You can used these vouchers on any Diamond Talk up to 30 Pounds that you desire to use them on.