Latest Guest Announcement - VALENE KANE

nice! One more for the Rogue One poster!

Hi wrong name wat rogue one poster have u got and wat has it got on it I have 2 one from cineworld and one big one from HMV with the rebels on it

Hi misssaigonaddict, this is my poster. I already have it signed by Mads Mikkelsen (Galen Erso) and Gareth Edwards (Director). Looking forward to adding a few more to it at LFCC!

17021393_10155155163090086_2606982716570

• Like 2

Cool I am trying to make sure I get all the main cast for my special edition imax one not really bothered about my big one and that's awesome u got mads and Gareth

I hope to get most the leads as well, I know a few of them might be tricky though. Here's hoping SM get them along to some shows soon.

nice! One more for the Rogue One poster!

Hi wrong name wat rogue one poster have u got and wat has it got on it I have 2 one from cineworld and one big one from HMV with the rebels on it

Hi misssaigonaddict, this is my poster. I already have it signed by Mads Mikkelsen (Galen Erso) and Gareth Edwards (Director). Looking forward to adding a few more to it at LFCC!

17021393_10155155163090086_2606982716570

Hey Wrong Name, ive got the same poster and cant wait to add some signatures to it, yours is already looking pretty good :)

• Like 1

Ahhhh seeing Wrong Names poster reminds me of last year when we were both desperately scrabbling around trying to get pre release items for Rogue One and Doctor Strange for Mads to sign.  We both succeeded with some very handily timed limited availability for a poster for each respective film.

Fun times.

• Like 2

Ahhhh seeing Wrong Names poster reminds me of last year when we were both desperately scrabbling around trying to get pre release items for Rogue One and Doctor Strange for Mads to sign.  We both succeeded with some very handily timed limited availability for a poster for each respective film.

Fun times.

Fun times indeed. I'm already starting my scrabbling for this year with a couple of the guests!

• Like 1

Fun times.

Fun times indeed. I'm already starting my scrabbling for this year with a couple of the guests!

So far I never needed to scrabble for items thank god :P I always bring my owns items from home, Although I bought a MacGyver box and a StarGate SG1 box especially for Richard Dean Anderson to sign XD

Edited by Kurdamoni

Fun times.

So far I never needed to scrabble for items thank god :P I always bring my owns items from home, Although I bought a MacGyver box and a StarGate SG1 box especially for Richard Dean Anderson to sign XD

It was more a case of there literally wasn't anything available Kurdamoni, rather than we just didn't bring it with us.  When LFCC was on last year both Rogue One and Doctor Strange were still 5/6 months away from release in the cinema's so there wasn't anything out there to buy to get signed.

As we both wanted posters from those specific films signed by Mads as he is in them both we were very lucky to manage to get something months before any promotional material became freely available.  I managed to win an Ebay auction for a Doctor Strange cinema poster (even though it was still months away from being in the cinema) and Wrong Name had just been to a Star Wars event the weekend before where TPTB used it as an opportunity to promote the upcoming film and had the first release of the first poster.

• Like 1

Fun times.

It was more a case of there literally wasn't anything available Kurdamoni, rather than we just didn't bring it with us.  When LFCC was on last year both Rogue One and Doctor Strange were still 5/6 months away from release in the cinema's so there wasn't anything out there to buy to get signed.

As we both wanted posters from those specific films signed by Mads as he is in them both we were very lucky to manage to get something months before any promotional material became freely available.  I managed to win an Ebay auction for a Doctor Strange cinema poster (even though it was still months away from being in the cinema) and Wrong Name had just been to a Star Wars event the weekend before where TPTB used it as an opportunity to promote the upcoming film and had the first release of the first poster.

I also made this for Mads to sign, as I wasn't sure if SM would have pics from Dr Strange or Rogue One (they did from both movies but not together in one like this)

LFCC%202016%20pt2-17_zpseaglpdlu.jpg

• Like 1

I also made this for Mads to sign, as I wasn't sure if SM would have pics from Dr Strange or Rogue One (they did from both movies but not together in one like this)

LFCC%202016%20pt2-17_zpseaglpdlu.jpg

It's nice, just as well you made your own *whispers* don't tell anyone but the SM Rogue One 8x10 was a bit fuzzy.   :whistling:  I know it was because of the same problem though, there simply hadn't been any decent images released at that point.

• Like 1

Fun times.

Yeah that's true, somehow it was a bad timing for him to sign, lucky for you indeed that you found some items!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, just checking - it says on the website and here on the forum that Valene Kane will attend LFCC on Saturday and Sunday. However, there's no Sunday photo session with her listed on Eventbrite. Does that mean that she will attend on Sunday, but won't do photos? Or (probably more unlikely) will she attend only on Saturday and there's a mistake on both the website and forum?