Latest Guest Announcement - DEAN CAIN

7 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Now I need to sort out my feelings before I buy a ticket. It's no use to havd 2 exactly the same pictures

Here's Deans's Saturday gallery from Collectormania 24 last month if you fancy a look though it, Ilona, it looks like there were a few people with your idea, so I don't see why you shouldn't ask for a pose for 1 of your photos! ^_^:smile:

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery/Dean-Cain-gallery/G0000XsKuNdTgBwg/C0000DDuLHXHGCkI

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Here's Deans's Saturday gallery from Collectormania 24 last month if you fancy a look though it, Ilona, it looks like there were a few people with your idea, so I don't see why you shouldn't ask for a pose for 1 of your photos! ^_^:smile:

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery/Dean-Cain-gallery/G0000XsKuNdTgBwg/C0000DDuLHXHGCkI

Yeah but I need courage to ask for it ;)

2 hours ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

If you have 2 photoshoot tickets can you ask for a pose and a normal picture? Normally I'm shy but love to have some sort of Superman pose

I met him at collectormania and im usually too shy to ask for poses but Dean is so nice and approachable it didnt feel awkward to ask him for a superman pose and he was well up for it... i cant stress this enough he is such a nice man!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Baggieboi said:

Good guest annoucement he seemed very popular at collectormania.

one thing I am disappointed to see his auto and photo price have now gone to £30 from £25 at collectormania.

Everything's more expensive in London. House prices; food; public toilets; Dean Cain.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

I want to buy an extra photoshoot ticket but he is on batch 2 now. Can I do both photoshoots at the same time or do I need to stand in line again for batch 2?

I can only recommend checking out the FAQ. ;)

You can get all your photos done with the lowest Batch number at the same time.

1 hour ago, englishjim said:

Showmasters please, please can you give him a Superman S t shirt to wear for the photo shoots? It would make a great photo Fing awesome!!! 

Not gonna happen, sorry. Unless Dean maybe happens to wear one by Chance. You never know.