Latest Guest Announcement - KEVIN SMITH

43 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

But the photo shoot will be set up in front of a backdrop anyway. While there may be time for quick poses relocating the guest within the photo area won't be possible.

Cool, thanks for the speedy info.

WIll the backdrops be the dull blue, school-photo vibe ones as per usual? Or something snazzier planned for this year??

Kevin Smith I think is great but in regards to time-keeping and signing he is ridiculous.  all well and great having loads interation with thise that are lycky enough to meet you but try having a balance....plenty others have a great balance between making fans days with a bit of interation but also getting through a good few autos.  take mads mik for example.  really disappointed with Kevin

6 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Kevin Smith I think is great but in regards to time-keeping and signing he is ridiculous.  all well and great having loads interation with thise that are lycky enough to meet you but try having a balance....plenty others have a great balance between making fans days with a bit of interation but also getting through a good few autos.  take mads mik for example.  really disappointed with Kevin

Can definitely appreciate the frustration with waiting in line, even with diamond pass and the queue being cut down to diamond only I had a long wait this afternoon for my auto, but have to love the guy for trying as long as he could to make sure each person got a great experience - same in the photo shoot (I normally don't bother because tend to be an impersonal assembly line feel, IMO), and keeping the talk going a few questions past being told they were out of time

• Like 1

• 1 month later...