Latest Guest Announcement - KEVIN SMITH

Just to echo, do we have any news coming about the above? After the announcement of Smodcast there seems to be some interest on Kevin's social media pages but a lot of uncertainty as to if that's the paid talk or something he's doing besides that. Seemed a bit vague but mentioned he'd be over with Scott Mosier in that post, not sure if he's coming to LFCC with Kev though.

Thank you in advance! :)

22 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He is not officially announced as a guest. If anything changes there will be a formal guest announcement put up.

I can hope :) even if its only at the smodcast event .... but I can prey he gets a guest announcement 

3 hours ago, GoldenGrego said:

If I get a photo with him, how should I stand if I'm being Jay? :D

Bring a cardboard word balloon that says "Snooch to the nooch!"

Otherwise, some variation of arms crossed seems to be his standard pose.

jay_and_silent_bob_by_xzeons_dead.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, reelbigmartin said:

To be fair, I think he did. It was his experience with him on Cop Out that caused the soured relationship. But the less said about Cop Out the better :) 

Yup He did enjoy Die Hard enough to work with him again, shame he must look back on it all now and go Nooooo! :-D

I still hope to catch Kevin on the day and hope he is not swamped by rabid fans. I live in hope.

12 hours ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

Anybody think will look ok if borrowed my godsons toy lightsabers for a posed photo with Kevin? Back to back style

I think this idea sounds so cool, I have half a mind to steal it. ;) Go for it!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Yup He did enjoy Die Hard enough to work with him again, shame he must look back on it all now and go Nooooo! :-D

I still hope to catch Kevin on the day and hope he is not swamped by rabid fans. I live in hope.

He pretty much wrote his whole scene in Die Hard 4 because what was there before didn't make sense... Bruce Willis was well on board with everything he was doing

you're right saying it was Cop Out that made everything weird between the 2... that said, I LOVED Cop Out, in the minority I realise but it was hilarious to me, especially Seann Williams Scott, guys comedy gold

• Like 2

Regarding getting a photo with Kevin... Is it gonna be possible to get a "wall leaning" shot (a la Jay and Silent Bob at the Quick Stop), or will the photo booth be constructed of free-standing walls that can't be leaned on wtihout toppling over??

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Bingo Banjo said:

Regarding getting a photo with Kevin... Is it gonna be possible to get a "wall leaning" shot (a la Jay and Silent Bob at the Quick Stop), or will the photo booth be constructed of free-standing walls that can't be leaned on wtihout toppling over??

They aren't really for leaning on I'm afraid, they wont want to chance them falling over.

Edited by StuartG2198

3 minutes ago, Bingo Banjo said:

It's those not too heavy greyish things. I wouldn't risk it if it was possible.

But the photo shoot will be set up in front of a backdrop anyway. While there may be time for quick poses relocating the guest within the photo area won't be possible.