Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Yeah, Sunday there is some chance.  His DP's haven't totally sold out and he has more signing time but you'd have to get there really early and get a VQ straight away.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

It depends where you re based Stassy but if you are UK you could contact the artist and try and arrange next day delivery as he is uk based.

1 hour ago, Stassy said:

The third is really good.  Shame its so close the event for delivery timescales.

The Artist sent mine first class, arrived in a couple of days, however he's also trading at the event. I've been speaking to him on Etsy :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Straker94 said:

The Artist sent mine first class, arrived in a couple of days, however he's also trading at the event. I've been speaking to him on Etsy :) 

Oh that's good news!  Thanks Straker.

9 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, Sunday there is some chance.  His DP's haven't totally sold out and he has more signing time but you'd have to get there really early and get a VQ straight away.

That's what I was thinking of doing because I can't afford the DP but on the other hand, I kinda don't want to queue from 6 am for a VQ :lol: I guess I'll see on the eve.

2 hours ago, Minuialeth75 said:

That's what I was thinking of doing because I can't afford the DP but on the other hand, I kinda don't want to queue from 6 am for a VQ :lol: I guess I'll see on the eve.

Yeah, a Diamond Pass gives you peace of mind and a form of security ;)

Just now, Bebecumberbatch said:

Hey guys! To those old diamond pass holders can you make a guide or list for newbies like me please? 

how many autograph I can get from Benedict? Im confused some said 5 and some you can only get to sign 1 item 

1 does come with your Diamond Pass.

You can buy extras. Usually it's up to 5 total (so 4 extra). These have to be paid for in Addition to your pass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bebecumberbatch said:

how many autograph I can get from Benedict? Im confused some said 5 and some you can only get to sign 1 item 

Your Diamond pass has one autograph included. When you get to his table, you can get up to 5 items signed - but you have to pay for any extra ones.

Edit: QS beat me to it :)

Edited by MarioVl
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bebecumberbatch said:

Do you know where and when we can collect the diamond pass?

The details haven't been confirmed but if you look at the floorplan you will see there is a collection point in the entry hall.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bebecumberbatch said:

Do you know where and when we can collect the diamond pass?

Collection point in entry hall..check out the floor plan.   details to be confirmed but thursday collection possible but full info still to come.. if you cant collect on thursday then you can collect when you go to the event :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah, a Diamond Pass gives you peace of mind and a form of security ;)

I have two for Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson and yes, you're sure to have your autograph, even if you may have to queue a bit because you weren't there when your number was called.

Edited by Minuialeth75

56 minutes ago, Minuialeth75 said:

I have two for Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson and yes, you're sure to have your autograph, even if you may have to queue a bit because you weren't there when your number was called.

When I have had diamond passes before you can go at anytime and if your let the crew members know you have the pass you were able to go to the front of the queue before any virtual tickets or gold passes.  Its one of the perks of paying for the pass.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ianb said:

When I have had diamond passes before you can go at anytime and if your let the crew members know you have the pass you were able to go to the front of the queue before any virtual tickets or gold passes.  Its one of the perks of paying for the pass.

Is that right? So if a guest has gone to vq, if i have a diamond pass i can go to the front?

Just now, spengler said:

Is that right? So if a guest has gone to vq, if i have a diamond pass i can go to the front?

That's what happened in 2015 when I saw Christopher Lloyd.  There was a long queue and I let them know I had a pass and went to the front.  The diamond pass guarantees an autograph but a vq ticket does not and that is why you are allowed to go in front.  Last year at destination star trek the same happened with my commander pass. Diamond passes take priority over all others as that is why we are paying large amounts.

Just now, ianb said:

That's what happened in 2015 when I saw Christopher Lloyd.  There was a long queue and I let them know I had a pass and went to the front.  The diamond pass guarantees an autograph but a vq ticket does not and that is why you are allowed to go in front.  Last year at destination star trek the same happened with my commander pass. Diamond passes take priority over all others as that is why we are paying large amounts.

5 minutes ago, spengler said:

you would only go to the front if all the rest were VQ ticket holders.. for example if there were 15 diamond guests at start of queue and 50 Vq behind them you'd go to end of where the Diamond pass holders finish making you number 16 in queue.  hope that makes sense. :)

• Like 2

Just now, HeartDT said:

you would only go to the front if all the rest were VQ ticket holders.. for example if there were 15 diamond guests at start of queue and 50 Vq behind them you'd go to end of where the Diamond pass holders finish making you number 16 in queue.  hope that makes sense. :)

yes, you join the queue after the other diamond pass holders as they hold the same pass as you do. 

4 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I didnt know this. This has made my day for planning a bit easier. Cheers!!

Just now, spengler said:

I didnt know this. This has made my day for planning a bit easier. Cheers!!

Its important to let the crew members know that you have a diamond pass otherwise you could be waiting unnecessarily. 

• Like 1

This has not been my experience at all. From everything I know, you should NOT get put to the front of the queue. If you were, then you were lucky. If you miss the slots where diamonds are called and vqs are now queuing as well, you should just join the end of the queue.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

This has not been my experience at all. From everything I know, you should NOT get put to the front of the queue. If you were, then you were lucky. If you miss the slots where diamonds are called and vqs are now queuing as well, you should just join the end of the queue.

Aaarghhh!!! Anyone official able to clarify? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, spengler said:

Aaarghhh!!! Anyone official able to clarify? Thanks.

It was the case for my C Lloyd and other diamond passes I had.  I was put ahead of VQ holders as you have priority over them and are guaranteed the auto they are not.   thats my experience directly and what I understand.  apologies if incorrect but I can only go from own direct experiences.