Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

2 minutes ago, Pod0509 said:

Anyone know roughly how many Diamond passes they'll have set aside for him?

Just thinking can I risk waiting to see if they announce anyone else big before I purchase one 

:help:

They will never comment on how many passes are issued/allocated Pod, but they do try and issue a warning if they are running low if they can.  If there is a sudden rush for tickets they may sell out before they can issue a warning but they always try and warn when they can. 

• Like 1

Hi guys, 

I am going to get in contact with Showmasters on Monday directly, however does anyone know if there is any indication of a one signature limit via diamond pass for Benedict and that I would not be able to purchase any further ones at the table? I have a panicky friend who would love one however cannot make the event, may have to be send in otherwise! 

Thanks in advance

If there is ever a specific limit it will be stated in the announcement details Straker - the usual auto restrictions apply for Benedict, so it's a max of 5 per visit.  So if you want more than 5 you have to get a VQ ticket.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

They will never comment on how many passes are issued/allocated Pod, but they do try and issue a warning if they are running low if they can.  If there is a sudden rush for tickets they may sell out before they can issue a warning but they always try and warn when they can. 

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

I have just bought a photo shoot with him. I just couldn't justify that amount of money, plus I'm preempting further announcements. Batch 21, so gonna be a bit of a wait but he'll be worth it :wub:

Just happy I have one :D  

• Like 1

Just now, DullyEL said:

I dont think I've ever made a decision this quick to purchase a photo op.

my decision to purchase Diamond pass depended on the level of alcohol in my system as it was my birthday. I had weird dreams with Benedict and well... I actually was regretting it in the morning (drunken regrets) but now it grew on me. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

my decision to purchase Diamond pass depended on the level of alcohol in my system as it was my birthday. I had weird dreams with Benedict and well... I actually was regretting it in the morning (drunken regrets) but now it grew on me. 

For me payday made the decision and impulse buy :)

17 hours ago, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

The limit will be decided closer to the event but I believe it was 3 at sherlocked. I doubt it will be anywhere near 5. 

Jason G 

Ok, but the limit it's not only 1 :P