Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I don't know how it happened really, I think mice must have run over my keyboard whilst I was out of the room but I seem to have bought a second photo shoot.

For this one you can take a pic of me for Ben to hold whilst it's taken. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DullyEL said:

Hes on batch 14 now

Oh my goodness, I literally do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! This is huge!! REALLY HUGE!!! I'm figuring the only way to get everything I want out of this is to purchase a Diamond Pass!! I do have the money...............!!! 

Batch 14 already!! How on EARTH are they going to get through everyone in ONE DAY!!!!!!! 

I do love this man very very much!!!! I just..................I.................. TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: 

5 minutes ago, Pod0509 said:

Oh my goodness, I literally do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! This is huge!! REALLY HUGE!!! I'm figuring the only way to get everything I want out of this is to purchase a Diamond Pass!! I do have the money...............!!! 

Batch 14 already!! How on EARTH are they going to get through everyone in ONE DAY!!!!!!! 

I do love this man very very much!!!! I just..................I.................. TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: 

Buy what you can afford that gives you what you want.  They will get through it all, they are experienced with him and demand for him from Sherlocked.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

In a day I'd guess!

Just a heasds up Dogs, it's no true reflection on any potential future appearances but in his last 3 events he only did the 1 day (and I'm including this in that count)

Thanks lady, I actually did assume he was there for Sherlocked all weekend.

Well, I'm going to be there very early anyway Saturday morning... So I'll make sure I got enough cash, if he DOES personalize, it's definitely a no brainer. I mean, it's Benedict Cumberbatch after all!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Thanks lady, I actually did assume he was there for Sherlocked all weekend.

Well, I'm going to be there very early anyway Saturday morning... So I'll make sure I got enough cash, if he DOES personalize, it's definitely a no brainer. I mean, it's Benedict Cumberbatch after all!

It is the Cumberbatch.

• Like 1

Just now, timecorridor-2 said:

I wonder if SM could invite his Mum and Dad ? In fact they may even be wanda-ing around on the day lol

Great guest shame I can't justify his HUGE price :(

He is expensive but Renner wasn't much different and Benedict has more big franchises under his belt in my opinion. Oh and Cheesy joke :P

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

He is expensive but Renner wasn't much different and Benedict has more big franchises under his belt in my opinion. Oh and Cheesy joke :P

I couldn't justify Renner either so your argument falls over lol

Yay at least someone gets my Joke ! lol Although all joking aside Wanda and Timothy would be amazing guests too as Wanda has been in Dr Who 3 times and Timothy well what hasn't he been in ? ( Dr Who apparently lol ) and don't forget they did play Sherlock's Mum and Dad on screen as well ( Like I need to tell you that Raylenth pmsl )

• Like 1

booked my photoshoot in record time, literally in seconds. knew he'd be popular but not quite like this. so glad my mobile and details were too hand. sitting in the quiet coach 'A' on the virgin train from london to Birmingham, actually made heads turn by shouting 'OMG! hell yeh, F#%king yeh'. phoned a friend and got a warning for being too noisy. WTF!!!! its Slumbersnatch, don't they realise! I'm having a photo with ....a modern day legend. Train was delayed by 2 hours by an trespass incident on the line near Rugby but i was so excited and texting/facebooking  to friends i didn't even notice or care. happy day Showmasters, only Michael j Fox and Stan Lee got me this happy.

Edited by loveamyadams
i used a swear word. ooops!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, chayanua said:

My question to all who still met him: How is he at photoshoots? 

He's lovely.  He's not as touchy feely as some guests (Barrowman) but he's good - happy to do poses.  Have a scroll through the Sherlocked photoshoot archives if you want to see previous shoots

• Like 1