Latest Guest Announcement - TOBE HOOPER

7 minutes ago, TerryHorrorFan said:

Hi can anyone tell me why Tobe Hooper isn't appearing on the pre order page?

thanks 

The Pre Order team most likely just haven't had the chance to add him yet, Terry. He should be added in due time. :smile:

15 minutes ago, Goonieboy said:

Any chance Tobe will be doing a talk??

Generally the free talks are announced when the schedule is put up so you will probably nee to wait until that is published to see if there is one Boonieboy.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Generally the free talks are announced when the schedule is put up so you will probably nee to wait until that is published to see if there is one Boonieboy.

Thank you!

Oh and it's goonieboy :)

• Like 1

On 1-7-2017 at 11:38 PM, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Just shows we do look at the guest suggestions and if your a horror fan head over to the guest suggestion page as there is a horror suggestion thread. You need to update your wish list ;) 

JG 

Wish list will be added shortly ;)

On 03/07/2017 at 5:51 PM, Gemma8282 said:

Can get a great start to this.... 20170703_173734.jpg

I've got that book too.....although, and I really don't mean to rub it in but, mine's signed by Gunnar Hansen. I was umming and ahhing about whether to add Tobe to my copy or to get my TCM2 Blu Ray signed. I'm now edging closer to getting the book signed.

It's an awesome book though, I read it over and over again back in the 90s. It's kept in a protective bag now in case it falls apart.

I was also lucky enough to get a personalised signed photo from Jim Siedow (The Cook/Drayton Sawyer) before he died too.

I'd have posted pictures of my book and photo but there's no previous attachment links for them and it won't let me upload them from the computer.

Have Met : Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Billie Piper, Eve Myles, Arthur Darvill,  Christopher Lloyd, Tom Savini, Robert Englund, Alex Winters, Mark Mothersbaugh, John Hurt, Malcolm McDowell, Zach Galligan, Robert Russler, Robert Rankin, Claudio Simonetti

Edited by scatmanjon

TCM was quite controversial in Norway and Sweden in 1980 , look up "Studio S - Videovåldsdebatten 1980" on youtube (funny thing is most of those kids were bribed with McD so that they would say on the show they had seen it when most of them had not , lol)

It was the silly video nasties period.......

Edited by 007 spells Bond
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Gotta ask my fellow Tobe Hooper fans. If I have time to watch one of the following films (haven't seen any of these three) before the event, which one should it be? Invaders from Mars, The Funhouse or Eaten Alive? :huh:

Have you seen Lifeforce?

Great horror guest!

On 7/9/2017 at 4:00 PM, dogsoldierspoon said:

Gotta ask my fellow Tobe Hooper fans. If I have time to watch one of the following films (haven't seen any of these three) before the event, which one should it be? Invaders from Mars, The Funhouse or Eaten Alive? :huh:

The Funhouse

• Like 2

Very tempted to get an auto. I could get TCM DVD signed but a little bit predictable....

I am wondering whether Tobe would sign the hardback Funhouse book I have got? Written by Dean Koontz but it was Hooper's film before it was novelised.

Is that an odd item to get him to sign though??? Thoughts anyone...?