Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL MADSEN

18 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Surprised no one as mentioned The Hateful Eight. It is a great film!

How's it going Tony1975  The Hateful Eight  wasn't bad but I liked him in  another film  that no one ever mentions  Oliver Stone's The Doors 1991 film. Val Kilmer, Michael Madsen  and Meg Ryan we're awesome.

I instantly think of his time in the CBB house a few years back with previous guest and Welsh Rugby star Gareth Thomas. Gareth said he'd spent time out at one of Michaels' houses as a guest around about then, great to know they were on good terms when they left the house ^_^

Outstanding - I would like to bring my Kill Bill Sonny Chiba (Hattori Hanzo) signed sword (sheeth only obviously) for Michael to sign. That would be ok wouldnt it? 

He has signed swords before so dont see him personally having an issue

gfg.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Have it out and ready when you join the line. You may be asked by someone for a check - you can still hide sharp objects in there - but I don't see any issues either.

Thank you for being so thoughtful.

Appreciate that thankyou

8 hours ago, Matt Thornton said:

Just got the classic movie, Thelma and Louise Steelbook on Blu Ray in the post today. Maybe I'll bring this one to get signed. Or Kill Bill. I'm still not sure.

Kill Bill all the way ;)

Sorry me again..So my mate also wants his sword sheeth signed. My question is i'm guessing its obvious but I do have to buy TWO sigs now right? If so, do I need two VT numbers or just one but pay for two when I get to front of the que?

Edited by taz101

1 minute ago, taz101 said:

Sorry me again..So my mate also wants his sword sheeth signed. My question is i'm guessing its obvious but I do have to buy TWO sigs now right? If so, do I need two VT numbers or just one but pay for two when I get to front of the que?

If your friend is going to be there, then they'll need a VQ ticket as well, but if it's just you, then you just need the 1 VQ ticket and pay the 2 autos when you get to the table, taz. :smile:

You pay for each autograph that is correct.  If it's you taking it through with yours then no, you can do it on your VQ as that allows you to get up to 5 autographs and yes you pay in the queue for the bigger guests, there will be a table set up mid way in the queue point.

3 minutes ago, taz101 said:

You will need to pay twice as the price is per auto. You can get up to 5 autos with one VQ ticket so you won't need two of those.

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...