Huge Guest Announcement- Friday - 7pm

2 minutes ago, mrvega said:

Day really starts to drag-on... How are you passing time... Super awesome guest...

where do I buy my Diamond pass for Benedict Cumberbatch?

Same place you get them for everyone else MrVega, if it's him, in the ticket store once it's available.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

The one thing that's puzzling me is why David's making it so blatantly obvious who the guest is, hours before the announcement? They may as well just announce Benedict now. It never normally happens like this. For most announcements we're still guessing right up to the last minute. 

Unless, it isn't Benedict and we've all been tricked??

In fairness the teasing in the build up to Renner being announced last year was equally blunt - you knew who it was instantly

• Moderators

Sometimes I'm vague. Sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I think I'm being pretty obvious and no one gets it. Sometimes I think I'm being subtle and people are far too clever for their own good. Sometimes people guess from the clues. Sometimes people guess from tweets that aren't even clues!

Something different every time, and in the end it's just a bit of fun so who cares :)

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm hoping it is someone else just to see your reactions :P

In fact, I do hope it's someone else ;)

Benedict Cumberbatch is a great guest, but not up my alley. And this would probably the last "big" guest announcent, so there would go my chance for anyone interesting for me :D

• Like 3

Do we even have any ideas what days this guest will be attending?

I can only go Friday and already not been able to do 3 photos I wanted as the guest is only doing Sat and Sun.

I know that's down to the guest but I will be gutted if this is another big name missing out the Friday

9 minutes ago, Douglass said:

Do we even have any ideas what days this guest will be attending?

I can only go Friday and already not been able to do 3 photos I wanted as the guest is only doing Sat and Sun.

I know that's down to the guest but I will be gutted if this is another big name missing out the Friday

We have no info about their attendance details Douglass, that will only be revealed when the announcement post goes out

Edited by Raylenth