Next Guest Announcement - Thursday 29th June - 7pm

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, taz101 said:

are the images anything to go by? If so Alien is first one as well as fact Signourney Weaver was at SM year before last I think?

This is just cineworlds current Facebook profile banner.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

definitely not Taz as it would be far too obvious - it's just Cineworlds standard banner/header.

Or maybe its a double trick to make you think it is too obvious so will discount that whereas it actually is B)

Or maybe not according to Stuart.

I still think its Lea Thompson

Edited by spengler
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It's unlikely to be Michael J Fox as his appearance in 2015 has been said to have been a one off by SM due his health unfortunately, mrvega. :(

It has been said but I'm not ruling this out, unlikely is not impossible...very limited and with a price tag going accordingly.... Everything can happen, if you follow MJ Fox you could see he is still con friendly even with his health being what it is.

I met him in 2015, and would be happy to see him again.... We'll see

Hoping for Jeremy Renner, Dolph Lundgren, Natasha Henstridge, Nathan Fillion, Gillian Anderson, Danny Trejo, Carl Weathers, Sarah Wayne Callies, Michael Madsen, Danny Glover or Eric Roberts.

And probably forgot a lot more interesting guests :D

• Like 2

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Suppose we've already had a clue in that it's a returning guest, hopefully it's not the only one, though. :lol:

As this is a cineworld sponsored guest they will be taking the lead on this one so I'm afraid it's unlikely that there will be any clues unless we get told otherwise.  

someone would have guessed this correctly as it could be anyone who have attended lfcc. I'm not going to guess on this one, I'm going to sit and wait and hope it's someone I've already met or doesn't interest me. having said that I hope it's Gillian Anderson or anyone from star trek!

Millie Bobby Brown, was a very late announcement for Sunday only last summer.  Was not able to attend Sunday, I hope she's the one coming back all 3 days this time.

I also would love to see Simon Pegg, I know he was at one of the first LFCC, way before I started attending.

And  does "coming back" stands for LFCC or for SM event because Jon Bernthal once attended LFCC winter/fall/Spring, don't recall the little sister edition only happened once I think.... Anyway would love Bernthal, talented actor, and would appeal to a wide audience TWD, punisher, movies

• Like 2