• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - WWE® Legend William Regal®

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

19441277_653093118209785_1715320839_n.jp

William-Regal-03.jpg

f0be03e868ff17239662acb1746f8c13_crop_no

After finding further success in WCW, Regal carved a tremendous legacy in WWE, winning numerous championships and accolades worthy of such a competitor, including the mantle of Raw General Manager in 2007. Arguably his crowning achievement, however, was when he became truly regal, winning the prestigious 2008 King of the Ring Tournament.

In August 2014, Regal was appointed the new General Manager of NXT, and between signing international stars and sanctioning boundary-breaking contests, he’s helped the brand take its place on the cutting edge of sports-entertainment. Part English gentleman, part Blackpool brawler, William Regal remains one of the most dignified Superstars on the roster. And even today, he’s never above putting an opponent in his place, either with his words or with his fists.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/william-regal

• Like 1

Very nice guy. So approachable and humble. Have met him a number of times.

If you're in a position to get WWE Agents etc how about Regal's former World of Sport opponent Dave "Fit" Finlay?

• Like 2

not interested in Wrestling myself but as i go with my friend who is a big fan i often meet the wrestlers as he gets his autos and i take photos for him.I have to say the Wrestlers are the friendliest bunch of guests around. so happy to meet their fans. Great charactors too. They all seem to love it as much as the fans do. As i said i'm no fan of wrestling but allways find it good fun to meet them through my mate. Top people!

Met him at my very first convention well over 10 years ago and he was the perfect gentleman. Top, top guy and probably the reason my love of conventions started as if my first guest had been someone not so friendly it could have put me off. 

If you have any interest in wrestling, he is a must meet. 

• Like 1

Heard really good things about William Regal when people have met him so he is definitely on my list. Maybe even shake his hand for putting Goldberg in his place lol

I highly recommend you listen to his shoot on that match on Youtube and watch the match itself, makes for interesting viewing.