Guest Cancellation - Ron Perlman

9 hours ago, Charmer said:

I added his autograph in a pre order I sent off for. Just wondering how long it usually takes for refunds? Would it take longer with the preorders?

Pre-orders are run separarely. These will of course be refunded as soon as possible too.

Really sucks that he isn't going, but will I have to give whoever handles repayments my new card details? As I paid for this with a now outdated card. Appreciate any help. Hopefully we can see him next year :)

6 hours ago, Law-dono said:

Really sucks that he isn't going, but will I have to give whoever handles repayments my new card details? As I paid for this with a now outdated card. Appreciate any help. Hopefully we can see him next year :)

In that case yes, contact the store please.

Really sucks... 'cause I can go only one day and had to book a Sunday ticket because Ron's photo tickes were sold out for Saturday. And he was the main reason for me to visit ComicCon. So  I will miss Sir Derek Jacobi too because he is only there on Saturday :(

4 hours ago, Halessa said:

Really sucks... 'cause I can go only one day and had to book a Sunday ticket because Ron's photo tickes were sold out for Saturday. And he was the main reason for me to visit ComicCon. So  I will miss Sir Derek Jacobi too because he is only there on Saturday :(

Contact the store see if they can help you.

16 minutes ago, spengler said:

4 hours ago, Halessa said:

Contact the store see if they can help you.

Officially they shouldn't, as tickets are non-transferable, but there's no harm in politely asking if you can switch your Sunday entry ticket to a Saturday one if you explain the situation. The worst that can happen is they say no.