Latest Guest Announcement - PAMELA ANDERSON

So I'm aware from reading this that there are certain things that Pamela won't sign or doesn't like to sign, Playboys, possibly photos with the Hoff.etc Has there been any mention of VIP related material being on her exclusion list?

This item is one I'd very much like to get signed, I hope it won't be a problem...

19642748_290450661419594_650828428577164

19598563_290450638086263_152243504346189

• Like 3

Getting worried about all these things she may or may not sign. I presume she is ok with Baywatch photos with just her on? Hopefully we can get some sort of confirmation from SM on what is ok so to avoid any awkward moments when meeting her!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

Getting worried about all these things she may or may not sign. I presume she is ok with Baywatch photos with just her on? Hopefully we can get some sort of confirmation from SM on what is ok so to avoid any awkward moments when meeting her!

I'm not worried, but if it's possible for SM to give us an exclusion list, that would be extremely helpful. I will be nervous enough without making an idiot of myself as well giving her something to sign that she will refuse to. I haven't seen my action figure signed, but then I can't say I've searched for one. I have as @Gemma8282 says above, seen the funko pop figure signed, it's just that I'm not a fan of those personally.

Guys, take a deep breath.

There is no official exclusion list so far. If there is a definite list it will be posted. Pinky promise.

We have asked to be cautious about Playboy pictures due to the high price on her website, and pictures with David Hasselhoff due to experiences reported from other shows.

That is it. Again, pinky promise. I really, really, really can't see Funkos, that VIP toy or solo Baywatch photos being any issue.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There is no official exclusion list so far. If there is a definite list it will be posted. Pinky promise.

We have asked to be cautious about Playboy pictures due to the high price on her website, and pictures with David Hasselhoff due to experiences reported from other shows.

That is it. Again, pinky promise. I really, really, really can't see Funkos, that VIP toy or solo Baywatch photos being any issue.

Gutted to hear I may have problems getting a joint Pammy and Hoff pic signed. 

Can we get an actual 100% confirmation on that one by the first day of the con as I was hoping to get it signed by both actors (Hoff at his next UK appearance). 

I've always wanted to meet Pamela so really don't want any awkward encounters with her. 

• Like 2

its cause nobody wants to be that guy that flops out an inappropriate item that puts the guest in a bad mood and makes everyone else feel uncomfortable and wish that they were anywhere else :D. (Baring in mind your probably being judged by security, who had done the mandatory bag search)

7 hours ago, Hayden Is My Hero said:

Gutted to hear I may have problems getting a joint Pammy and Hoff pic signed. 

Can we get an actual 100% confirmation on that one by the first day of the con as I was hoping to get it signed by both actors (Hoff at his next UK appearance). 

I've always wanted to meet Pamela so really don't want any awkward encounters with her. 

I've said it in the post you quoted. As soon as anything is known it will be announced.

If anything happens on the day it will be made clear in line, by Crew informing attendees and likely also by signage.

As Long as you don't get Pam tunnel Vision and pay Attention to your surroundings you will be fine.

16 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Big thank you , there is only one PB advertised on her website, its $500 ,personalised and the money going to her foundation , ive seen plenty of pics of her in person signing copies , I was just being cautious in my initial posting way back last week due to my documented experience at collectormania with one of the other guests , which has been answered and clarified by QS

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CatherineRice said:

I don't see Pamela''s diamond talk on the schedule.

As explained in the schedule Topic, this is being looked at.

Please give the mods a Chance to respond before posting in multiple Topics, especially if you are asking at nighttime.

Surprisingly the mods (and helpful users) all have day Jobs and we do eventually sleep. ;)

As explained in the schedule Topic, this is being looked at.

Please give the mods a Chance to respond before posting in multiple Topics, especially if you are asking at nighttime.

Surprisingly the mods (and helpful users) all have day Jobs and we do eventually sleep. ;)

Consider my wrist slapped. I just didn't want it to get buried in the schedule thread.

Hi, Im not really sure where I should post this.... I have tickets for Sun and also for a photo with Pamela ANderson.....When I bought it i was in Batch 4 I have looked at the schedule and all I can see is photo G on sunday from 11.50 -12.35.....would this be me does anyone know? Trouble is I am working away tomorrow untill ealy hours Sun morn and it is not easy for me to check the website.

Thanks for any help