Latest Guest Announcement - PAMELA ANDERSON

31 minutes ago, timelord81r said:

clarification of if anything isnt permitted or if there are extra charges for certain stuff would be appreciated please showmasters

The mods have pretty much said that there aren't any extra charges for items timelord, they usually only apply to the sports guests.  The extra charges at C24 shouldn't have happened.

Her prices should be as stated.

On ‎25‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

I imagine that if she is not signing the work to send everything back would be insane.

The image in the store may have been approved and thus 'safe'.

This is what I had posted regarding Baywatch photos, timelord.

And this is about the Playboy Situation. This has not changed.

On ‎25‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 11:00 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It's a flat fee for autographs. Only sports guests possibly have different prices, one rate for pictures etc. And one rate for items like jerseys.

If Pamela has Playboy on her exclusion list I really don't think a print would be okay if she says no to magazines.

On ‎26‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 5:21 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

We do currently not know of any exclusions. But based on the note of the pre-order site and the price of Playboy items on her site I would not classify this as '100 percent safe.'

If we find out about anything of course it will be posted immediately.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 1:38 PM, natedammit said:

All in one, cleavage cut low, hips cut high.

Yeah, but would anybody carry it off as well as me?

Hi @natedammit. Sorry. The search seemed to take me even longer than I expected.

Anyway, after looking high and low (ahem), I have found you a good value all in one.

£20 at debenhams http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_064020124903 

Maybe we could arrange a joint photo with Pamela. You in your red all in one. Me in my green mankini. If we can get Pamela to dress in orange we'll look like a sexy set of traffic lights.

12 minutes ago, spengler said:

Hi @natedammit. Sorry. The search seemed to take me even longer than I expected.

Anyway, after looking high and low (ahem), I have found you a good value all in one.

£20 at debenhams http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_064020124903 

Maybe we could arrange a joint photo with Pamela. You in your red all in one. Me in my green mankini. If we can get Pamela to dress in orange we'll look like a sexy set of traffic lights.

Oh sorry, I meant to mention, RayRay said she'd lend me hers. Thanks anyway Spengleton. 

Absolutely thrilled about Pamela's announcement, a personal dream come true for me. On multiple levels, I have her Playboys (which I'm not bringing, I read the thread), I loved her in Baywatch but she was also the very person who inspired me to give up eating meat (Pamela is vegan and I'm working my way there). And she's also the first person I've ever purchased a diamond pass for. So looking forward to meeting her, so diamond pass first and then a photo of myself and my partner with Pam later on.

As for the picture, I wore the LA County Lifeguard jacket and carried the rescue can when I met the Hoff back in 2013, and I'm kind of tempted to do the same again with Pamela, but it's just the carrying it about all day since we've got other photo sessions taking place as well on Friday. 

As for signing, I have a couple of early Baywatch shots and the VIP Vallery Irons action figure I'd like to get signed. I collect figures and the like so I usually like to get some kind of collectible signed. :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

she was also the very person who inspired me to give up eating meat (Pamela is vegan and I'm working my way there).

Edited by QS: Bad Bear! This is not the subject for a joke.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

On 25/06/2017 at 9:51 PM, Stassy said:

What if its the photograph of one of her Playboy covers, not the actual magazine just the print. Do you reckon she would sign that, or charge more?

One of the photos in the store was actually used for Pamela's November 1994 Playboy cover, but I don't know if it would make a difference if it had all the text and the Playboy title logo on it.

wow genuinely shocked by this announcement! Just for a second I had a flashback of teenage me watching Baywatch on a Saturday everything lol Photo op booked! No idea what to expect from her hopefully she's lovely

On 29 June 2017 at 8:42 PM, Hayden Is My Hero said:

I'm hoping to get a pic of Hoff and Pamela together in Baywatch signed by her, hope this is ok. 

Should be ok. SM have now added a Baywatch photo to the autograph pre-orders.

1 hour ago, Tony1975 said:

Should be ok. SM have now added a Baywatch photo to the autograph pre-orders.

I was thinking the reason for this question was more that David is on the picture too. There have been some reports that she didn't like signing those items.

On 6/30/2017 at 0:11 PM, SilvaNemesis said:

I wore the LA County Lifeguard jacket and carried the rescue can when I met the Hoff back in 2013, and I'm kind of tempted to do the same again with Pamela, but it's just the carrying it about all day since we've got other photo sessions taking place as well on Friday.

You can put that stuff in the bag bay for the time you are not using that stuff :-) will solve that.

I have a massive suit case on the Sunday this year, that's getting in the bag bay haha No chance I am peddling that around all day :-D

I would love to do something special for my photo with her, dress as Barb Wire maybe haha Now that would turn heads.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RomeroSavini said:

You can put that stuff in the bag bay for the time you are not using that stuff :-) will solve that.

I have a massive suit case on the Sunday this year, that's getting in the bag bay haha No chance I am peddling that around all day :-D

I would love to do something special for my photo with her, dress as Barb Wire maybe haha Now that would turn heads.....

Go on JP, I'll bring my camera for photographic evidence    :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spengler said:

Prob just gonna try a VQ. I wont be able to make the sunday talk so can't justify spending an extra £85 for an auto.

Aaah yes, thanks for reminding me, I'm not attending on sundays aswell, so I won't be there for the Q&A :unsure: maybe a VQ is better in this case.