Latest Guest Announcement - PAMELA ANDERSON

6 hours ago, paulo said:

on the sunday i was in early and one of the first to her table , i asked if she was happy to sign her playboy cover , yes she said but its $100 ,we worked that out at £80ish, the lady from showmaster working with her said nothing ,so just trying to avoid a repeat at LFCC

That was not supposed to happen. It's either one price for everything or 'not signing Playboy covers'.

I have no idea why her assistant didn't say anything, sorry.

If anything like this (or a guest trying to charge for an over the table photo) happens please ask for the Pit Boss or go to Organisers Booth. I promise they will stop this.

Great announcement and dream come true. Been wanting to meet Pamela for ages.  Love Pamela in Baywatch.

Any chance of Erika Eleniak?  Diamond pass bought. Well done Showmasters! :YAHOO:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

Polite reminder can we keep all guest suggestions / requests to the "Guest Suggestions" thread.  We have had a number of posts on this topic starting "Can we have _____" which have now been hidden.

When did this become Showmasters policy? My suggestion was Baywatch-related so I thought it was relevant to post it here as Pamela is best known for Baywatch. Rather than hiding them, why don't you move them to the Guest Suggestions thread?

• Moderators
8 hours ago, nosfer2 said:

When did this become Showmasters policy? My suggestion was Baywatch-related so I thought it was relevant to post it here as Pamela is best known for Baywatch. Rather than hiding them, why don't you move them to the Guest Suggestions thread?

The reason we ask things like that to be put in Guest Suggestions is due to the fact that these threads can very quickly become franchise specific guest suggestions threads themselves  rather than the post being a discussion of that particular guest as was intended.

The reason why it isn't just moved into guest suggestions comes down to the technology, we can merge and move threads but can't move an individual posts like yours into another thread.  We operate this system to make it easy for us to manage the forum and ultimately the organiser will look at the guest suggestions first when they want feedback as to who people want to see.

17 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That was not supposed to happen. It's either one price for everything or 'not signing Playboy covers'.

If anything like this (or a guest trying to charge for an over the table photo) happens please ask for the Pit Boss or go to Organisers Booth. I promise they will stop this.

This happened to me too on the sunday. I asked if i could have the playboy cover signed expecting a no to be honest ( I know some guests are sensitive about what they sign, which is fair enough) but she said yes. Then added thats its  extra for Playboy items and we'll call it 70 quid. I never questioned it as i didn't want to cause a scene but i was took aback abit having not had that happen before and having not seen anything on your site/forum or at the desk about it. Crew member didn't intervene .I was happy to pay ( still am as i got what i wanted )but had no idea that it wasn't supposed to happen. 

I think it's hard for the crew member as they may not want to say to the guests in front of us 'you shouldn't be doing that' or maybe they didn't feel/know they should be saying anything and I imagine it's a bit hard to go and get the pit boss in those circumstances.

16 minutes ago, loveamyadams said:

. I never questioned it as i didn't want to cause a scene but i was took aback abit having not had that happen before and having not seen anything on your site/forum or at the desk about it. Crew member didn't intervene .I was happy to pay ( still am as i got what i wanted )but had no idea that it wasn't supposed to happen. 

+1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think it's hard for the crew member as they may not want to say to the guests in front of us 'you shouldn't be doing that' or maybe they didn't feel/know they should be saying anything and I imagine it's a bit hard to go and get the pit boss in those circumstances.

kinda why i brought up the subject , so its clarified now , rather than cause a rumpus when you try to tell pamela anderson shes out of order lol

• Like 1

It's good that you all raised it, now SM are aware of it they can be more specific with the guests, clearly telling them that these are the prices quoted and I'd guess TooTall will bring it into the crew briefings as well now.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's good that you all raised it, now SM are aware of it they can be more specific with the guests, clearly telling them that these are the prices quoted and I'd guess TooTall will bring it into the crew briefings as well now.

and pamela charges $500 on her website shop for it .................id rather pay £45 hahaha

5 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

The reason we ask things like that to be put in Guest Suggestions is due to the fact that these threads can very quickly become franchise specific guest suggestions threads themselves  rather than the post being a discussion of that particular guest as was intended.

The reason why it isn't just moved into guest suggestions comes down to the technology, we can merge and move threads but can't move an individual posts like yours into another thread.  We operate this system to make it easy for us to manage the forum and ultimately the organiser will look at the guest suggestions first when they want feedback as to who people want to see.

Fair enough - I'll now post my request in the Guest Suggestions thread.

• Moderators
On 2017-6-24 at 5:26 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

As one of the pit bosses in that area on the Sunday, as soon as it WAS brought to our attention, it was stopped. Unfortunately this wasn't until well into the day. If you have a query about something like that on the day please do go to the pit boss in the area as they can then discuss the specifics with a guest.

56 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yep, SM do. :smile:

54 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

*if they can.  If there is a big rush it is possible tickets can sell out before they can give a warning but they always warn if they can.

Awesome. Cheers