Latest Guest Announcement - PAMELA ANDERSON

Crikey good ol Pamela! 

Iconic to say the least. Part of my growing up years watching Baywatch on a Saturday afternoon as a teenager. She demanded the viewer to look at her.

I even like her comic book film Barb Wire. May have to buy it in HD if its out there :lol:

So a photo is a must with her :D

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Wow that's a huge guest, not one for me I'm afraid, but a dream come true for Baywatch fans, she's also in the new movie if I'm correct! 

She is, she is making a guest appearence ;)

I was watching the movie on Thursday and yesterday I've booked a photoshoot with her :D

I know the announcement of Pamela attending LFCC is still fresh but can anyone from showmasters at some point before the event 100% clarify if she is happy to sign Playboy covers and if there is any surcharge for this , i know she is charging $500 on her website for these , so to avoid any embarrassment when face to face with her at the table and have extra funds with me should i need it. .

At Collectormania , Charisma Carpenter was fine signing her Playboy cover but charged $100 rather than the £20 auto price as advertised

many thanks

Edited by paulo

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Wait wait wait. Charisma charged extra for what? That's the first time I hear about this. 

on the sunday i was in early and one of the first to her table , i asked if she was happy to sign her playboy cover , yes she said but its $100 ,we worked that out at £80ish, the lady from showmaster working with her said nothing ,so just trying to avoid a repeat at LFCC

4 hours ago, paulo said:

on the sunday i was in early and one of the first to her table , i asked if she was happy to sign her playboy cover , yes she said but its $100 ,we worked that out at £80ish, the lady from showmaster working with her said nothing ,so just trying to avoid a repeat at LFCC

............how many autos did you get? did she sigh all the pages?