Any Social Events During the London Film and Comic Con

Hi Guys,

I have attended London Film and Comic Con for the last few years however have never been savvy with events happening during the events set up by fans like Pub Quizzes and Pub Crawls. Do anyone know if anything like this is happening, there is a Facebook Group apparently however they have been inclined to add me to their group which apparently sets up an annual pub quiz and crawl during the Comic Con. I love meeting new people from all background and am travelling down from Manchester with my mate who love all types of Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Films and especially Star Wars and Game of Thrones. Can anyone let me know if they know anything that is going on as it would be fun to meet other fans during the event, me and my mate are 25 and I work for a communication company and he works for a electronics retailers so are very tech savvy too :)

9 hours ago, LennyD92 said:

me and my mate are 25 and I work for a communication company and he works for a electronics retailers so are very tech savvy too :)

Just send me your full CVs and I'll consider allowing you along.

Hi Lenny,

As mentioned in previous posts we do have our annual unofficial forum meet up and pub quiz on the Saturday evening of the con. This is held at a pub around the corner from Olympia and the quiz starts around 7.30pm

New faces are always welcome, and you can certainly head along with your friend.

The Facebook event is set as private, but I have no problem with people contacting me to be added, or you can just pop your names on the list in the forum thread.

Do feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Pen