Boba Fett

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi 
Boba Fett

Octopussy 
Smithers 

Doctor Who (TV Series) 
Hal / Tor

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0120116/

I have a feeling that Jeremy is on the guestlist of almost every SM event. He's very nice of course, but wouldn't it be more interesting if the guests would be different each time? Same with Sylvester McCoy. :mellow:

• Like 1

Jeremy is and always will be a very popular guest at SM events.

He and certain others will always be invited as they were amongst the first to attend these events when they first started.

Remember not everyone can go every year, I have had to miss events in the past due to work commitments so am happy that the likes of Jeremy and Dave Prowse are regulars.

As iceman said there are a core group of actors who do a lot of events and will be seen at most of them but they are always popular, they always have people queuing for them. Beside's it's not like the organisers say 'because we have these people here we now aren't going to ask X, Y and Z to attend'

Some actors are considered family friends. Ithers coming to mind would be Kenny Baker (RIP Kenny) and Dave Prowse. Dave will also always be at SM shows if he asks the office if he can come.

Like the others have said, they are always popular. And you won't refuse a family friend.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

Jeremy is so lovely. He's always popular and has long queues each time I've seen him at events.

I've just noticed that there's the opportunity of getting a photoshoot with Jeremy at LFCC in his Boba Fett costume on just the Sunday. Is there any chance he might also wear his costume on the Saturday as well? Or, is there any chance he could do this at the Birmingham event on the Sunday? I would love to get a photo with him in costume :0) 

1 hour ago, Beverley said:

Jeremy is so lovely. He's always popular and has long queues each time I've seen him at events.

I've just noticed that there's the opportunity of getting a photoshoot with Jeremy at LFCC in his Boba Fett costume on just the Sunday. Is there any chance he might also wear his costume on the Saturday as well? Or, is there any chance he could do this at the Birmingham event on the Sunday? I would love to get a photo with him in costume :0) 

It may well be announced so keep an eye out but typically if it were possible they would have announced it for the other days/events at the same time.

38 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It may well be announced so keep an eye out but typically if it were possible they would have announced it for the other days/events at the same time.

Usually the costume shoots happen one day only. It's possible that an exception will happen one day, but that's what normally happens.