How about some more Discovery guests?

Sonequa Martin-Green

Shazad Latif

Doug Jones

Anthony Rapp

Mary Wiseman

& of course it would be nice if we got Patrick Stewart & Brent Spiner

Well...looks like I got my wish!

They announced majority of Discovery cast last week & Shazad today! Soooo happy. :wub:

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Colm Meaney, Marc Alaimo, Sir Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Robert Beltran, Scott Bakula, Linda Park, John Billingsley, Rebecca Romijn, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg, Jon Cho, Zoe Saldana, Bruce Greenwood, Avery Brooks, Jennifer Lien, Jolene Blalock, Whoopi Goldberg.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it would seem an obvious choice to many, but with the teaser release today for the new Picard series it really would be great to have Sir PS attending this year if the shooting schedule allows and the SM powers that be can "make it so".

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 5:38 AM, BenUK1989 said:

Sir Patrick Stewart

Wil Wheaton

Levar Burton

Robert Picardo

Garrett Wang

Scott Bakula

Looking at the thread and at my previous post realise I missed Whoopi Goldberg off my list so gotta make that right

• Like 2

Really hoping they can add some more Discovery guests as I wasn't able to make it last year :( 

Honestly, they're a bit lacking in main cast members though, with only 1 Star Trek TOS, 2 Enterprise, 2 the Next Generation and 1 Discovery. So, fingers crossed for more. Especially Discovery and maybe some Enterprise too as it seems to have been a while since Billingsley, Blalock and Bakula were in Europe. Wouldn't say no to bringing back Lofton and Mulgrew back as well :p