Guest suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.5.2018 at 5:20 PM, robmoriarty said:

I know of 2 names from these lists who've confirmed to me in person they will be attending. I shall be a good boy and not incur QS's wrath by not naming them and shall wait for the official announcement like everyone else!

well Andrew Robinson was the first one, I bet JG Hertzler is the other one ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Great job guys on the fantastic line up of guests so far. Here are my guest suggestions:

Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, Scott Bakula, George Takei, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Dwight Schultz, Ron D Moore, Colm Meaney, Marc Alaimo, Louise Fletcher, JG Hertzler, James Darren, Wallace Shawn, Penny Johnson Jerald, william Sadler, Kenneth Marshall, Simon Pegg, Karl Urban and Bruce Greenwood.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I'm coming but on behalf of people who are, I saw a poster on the underground tonight stating Whoopi Goldberg is in the UK the weekend before, so whilst there's obviously no guarantee she isn't off somewhere else the weekend of DST, lets hope she can attend!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not that I'm coming but on behalf of people who are, I saw a poster on the underground tonight stating Whoopi Goldberg is in the UK the weekend before, so whilst there's obviously no guarantee she isn't off somewhere else the weekend of DST, lets hope she can attend!

yes, she's in Leeds that week. I'd put her up/feed for however many extra nights needed, AND drive her there myself if it's a dealbreaker SM!:lol:

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

yes, she's in Leeds that week. I'd put her up/feed for however many extra nights needed, AND drive her there myself if it's a dealbreaker SM!:lol:

Rob's subtle plan to slowly acquire the ST cast for himself :D

Edited by Raylenth

17 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Somebody did mention it in one of the threads sometime ago (it may even have been this one I couldn’t be bothered to check). It would indeed be a huge coup to get her and they’ll never have a better chance as she apparently is not a huge fan of flying and isn’t in the UK that often. <hunts for crossed fingers emoji>

5 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Somebody did mention it in one of the threads sometime ago (it may even have been this one I couldn’t be bothered to check). It would indeed be a huge coup to get her and they’ll never have a better chance as she apparently is not a huge fan of flying and isn’t in the UK that often. <hunts for crossed fingers emoji>

Think it was on the LFCC forum, fingers similarly crossed!

Edited by robmoriarty

• 2 weeks later...