Guest suggestions.

Any of the producers or writers. I know it'll always be the actors that'll be the

bread and butter of these events in terms of enticing visitors, please though, for 

us, that section fandom who follow all the behind the scenes production stuff, try to 

get at least a couple of people like Ron Moore,  Jeri Taylor, Rick Berman or Gretchen Berg.

Ira Behr going to your German event I hope is a sign of great things to come with 

your UK one!

Edited by Four Lights

• 3 weeks later...

I know Walter Keonig and William Shatner are coming next year so the other guests on my wishlist are 

Sir Patrick Stewart 

Laurel Goodwin 

Celeste Yarnall 

Nichelle Nichols 

George Takei 

Eddie Paskey 

Bobby Clark 

Gary Combs 

LeVar Burton 

Christopher Doohan 

Rod Roddenberry 

Christopher Lloyd 

Karl Urban 

Benadict Cumberbatch 

Simon Pegg 

Chris Pine 

Adam Nimoy 

And Zachary Quinto 

Edited by James O'leary

• 3 weeks later...

It was great to see you managed to book Jason Isaacs for DST Germany. Please do what you can to book him for Birmingham 2018. He would be very popular.

Also booking the other Captains would be instantly popular. Avery Brooks and Patrick Stewart would be the icing on the cake for your event.

49 minutes ago, Jamesmd85 said:

It was great to see you managed to book Jason Isaacs for DST Germany. Please do what you can to book him for Birmingham 2018. He would be very popular.

You're my favorite person of the day. A guest request exactly as it should be posted. :D

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

PLEASE, I am BEGGING you to try and get Jayne Brook and Kate Mulgrew this year. They are both absolutely wonderful babes and I would LOVE to meet them. Their characters have inspired me so much and I just wish to tell them that in person. Please, please, PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE!

On 16/02/2018 at 9:09 PM, LetitiaLemon said:

PLEASE, I am BEGGING you to try and get Jayne Brook and Kate Mulgrew this year. They are both absolutely wonderful babes and I would LOVE to meet them. Their characters have inspired me so much and I just wish to tell them that in person. Please, please, PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE!

Looks like they've got half your request in!:thumbup:

28070946_1594684897297321_80348799462184

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 1:16 PM, ajknight1972 said:

Roxann Dawson, Jennifer Lien, John De Lancie, Jolene Blalock, Colm Meaney, Denise Crosby, Whoopi Goldberg, Michelle Forbes, Gwynyth Walsh & Barbara March, Michael Dorn, Tony Todd, Kirstie Alley, Idris Elba, Simon Pegg, Lydia Wilson, James Cromwell, Benedict Cumberbatch, Noel Clarke, Winona Ryder.

To suggest a few ;-)

On 6/28/2017 at 12:40 PM, Ravogd said:

J.G Hertzler, Andrew Robinson, Marc Alaimo , Rosalind Chao, Louise Fletcher, Robin Curtis, Stephen Collins, David Warner, Michelle Forbes, John de Lancie, Brian Bonsall, Dwight Schultz, Suzie Plakson.

I know of 2 names from these lists who've confirmed to me in person they will be attending. I shall be a good boy and not incur QS's wrath by not naming them and shall wait for the official announcement like everyone else!

3 hours ago, robmoriarty said:

I know of 2 names from these lists who've confirmed to me in person they will be attending. I shall be a good boy and not incur QS's wrath by not naming them and shall wait for the official announcement like everyone else!

Thanks Rob. Given the 2 lists you have chosen to quote I have a pretty good idea who it might be but any from mine will please me greatly.

22 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Thanks Rob. Given the 2 lists you have chosen to quote I have a pretty good idea who it might be but any from mine will please me greatly.

I am guessing (and hoping!) that one of them is Dwight Schultz? He has said before he is interested in doing UK conventions if he were invited.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...