LFCC COUNTDOWN!

Gold and diamond passes collected..... ots real people its real.    and OMG cant believehow low I managed to get my diamond passes... i did buy them straight away tho.... but even so me and my husband couldnt be any lower for out wil wheaton and our terence stamp are under 10 and even alan tudyk we got within 60   well happy   :)    hotel and chilling now for the madness to begin tomorrow :)

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

There is an iron and ironing board in my hotel room (Hilton), and my shirts could do with a press - are there any women nearby with a spare 10 minutes?

lol i would be liable to iron your face :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

There is an iron and ironing board in my hotel room (Hilton), and my shirts could do with a press - are there any women nearby with a spare 10 minutes?

I started reading that saying ah that's nice of him. Helpful information about my hotel- WAIIT A MINUTE 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

lol i would be liable to iron your face :P

15 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

I started reading that saying ah that's nice of him. Helpful information about my hotel- WAIIT A MINUTE 

I can set the board up for you if that's what you're worried about.

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can bring them round to my house for me to do Nate, got a couple of items to do myself

It's too late. I tried to do it myself and ended up burning all my clothes. Even the things that didn't need ironing. All ruined. Also I singed all of my manly chest hair off.

Feminism has a lot to answer for :angry:

• Like 1

All packed and ready to go!! Just one day of work to get through tomorrow then we will be on our way!! :dance::dance:

Shame we couldn't do Friday this year but very much looking forward to Saturday and Sunday :D

No Cosplay this year either but I still plan to spruce myself up for my photo's with Benedict and Dean on Saturday :wub::wub: