LFCC COUNTDOWN!

I'm starting to stress a little now. I asked the friend i'm going with to send me his list of things to bring, just incase he's forgotten to add anything and I can remind him. After a lot of faff he said "clothes etc" 

Red mist in front of my eyes and I showed him my list of 30 items that I already had packed a WEEK ago...

3 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

I'm starting to stress a little now. I asked the friend i'm going with to send me his list of things to bring, just incase he's forgotten to add anything and I can remind him. After a lot of faff he said "clothes etc" 

Red mist in front of my eyes and I showed him my list of 30 items that I already had packed a WEEK ago...

Traveling with someone that has a different view of how to travel, can be the test of a true friendship. Deep breaths! :)
(I'm traveling with about 6 people and I think all of us have different views, and a few of them expect to control the group plans. I hope we don't kill ourselves by the end of the week!)

1 minute ago, MarioVl said:

Traveling with someone that has a different view of how to travel, can be the test of a true friendship. Deep breaths! :)
(I'm traveling with about 6 people and I think all of us have different views, and a few of them expect to control the group plans. I hope we don't kill ourselves by the end of the week!)

Definitely! 

I also paid for the hotel and his saturday ticket (His Diamond pass is a present from me though), with the intention of him paying me his half on the day. He has a history of not bothering to turn up when we have plans so I guess this is a pretty big test of friendship! I've never really lent money to anyone before. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

Definitely! 

I also paid for the hotel and his saturday ticket (His Diamond pass is a present from me though), with the intention of him paying me his half on the day. He has a history of not bothering to turn up when we have plans so I guess this is a pretty big test of friendship! I've never really lent money to anyone before. 

I front money for my friends all the time when booking hotels and travel, and I've always got it back. Now, if we were talking about family... Don't get me started :P

Usually people see it as a big thing and are serious about it. Best of luck!

And, in case we've strayed off topic too far already: yay just 3 days! Just one day and a half of work and then I'm flying to London! Squeeeeeeeee!!! ^^

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Imma gonna be the OCD one here: 2 days, 11 hours and 30 minutes till GA opens! ^_^ lol

waaahahahaha I didnt want to show my true OCD ness by saying lol    i so cant wait to fly out thursday and it becomes real.   early start tomorrow to finish my packing    toooooo excited :)

36 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

waaahahahaha I didnt want to show my true OCD ness by saying lol    i so cant wait to fly out thursday and it becomes real.   early start tomorrow to finish my packing    toooooo excited :)

I had to do it, the need needed to be satisfied. (2 days, 10 hours, 44 minutes. :whistling:;))

P.S. Flying out Thursday too, even less time for us. lol)

2 minutes ago, Dobbin11 said:

I'm getting the 630am train Friday morning. Need to get out of bed for 5am. Get to London Euston just after 730 so should be there around 815ish. Long old day.

I feel your pain.     7am flight for me thursday morning and 40min drive to airport and need to be at airport for 5.45 at latest