LFCC COUNTDOWN!

Anyone else freaking out? :blink: I just had confirmation that my taxiservice from St Pancras station is in order, so that's very convenient for my friend and me. :P Tickets, check, luggage check, taxi check, no all i have to do is get some Pounds to pay with :D

Soooo excited.  this is going to be amazing as always.   Got another event in Cardiff first which my hubby got me for our anniversary so going there Tuesday and then London early Thursday ready for LFCC madness :) :) :)

Edited by HeartDT

23 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Soooo excited.  this is going to be amazing as always.   Got another con first which my hubby got me for our anniversary so going there Tuesday and then London early Thursday ready for LFCC madness :) :) :)

Heads up, you might want to edit your post there as forum rules say you can't mention other cons, Heart.

EDIT: Not sure if that one would count as a convention though?

Edited by wjbleming

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Heads up, you might want to edit your post there as forum rules say you can't mention other cons, Heart.

EDIT: Not sure if that one would count as a convention though?

Yeah.. I didnt think it would count thats why I didnt think problem mentioning... but have edited in case. :)

8 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Yeah.. I didnt think it would count thats why I didnt think problem mentioning... but have edited in case. :)

Yeah, initially thought it was till I looked it up and began thinking "Is it?" Can be a bit hard to judge what counts sometimes. lol

Anyways, back to topic: 6 days to go!!! ^_^:dance:

Ok, I have just turned up outside Olympia and set up my camp outside the front door. Security have just given me some apples. I forgot to pack the Wine gums, so if anyone is passing by, please bring me some Wine gums.. I can't get to the shops as I don't want to loose my space at the front door.... and it seems the shops around here say No Animals on the front door. Charming :no:

5 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Ok, I have just turned up outside Olympia and set up my camp outside the front door. Security have just given me some apples. I forgot to pack the Wine gums, so if anyone is passing by, please bring me some Wine gums.. I can't get to the shops as I don't want to loose my space at the front door.... and it seems the shops around here say No Animals on the front door. Charming :no:

You could try telling them you're a guide camel :whistling::poki: