Latest Guest Announcement - ALICIA WITT

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, JaySkuse said:

Love Alicia,great actress and very nice person.Also a really great singer who is performing in London the night before LFCC I do believe.

Yes, she's performing at Borderline with Paul Carella and she is a great singer and pianist, recommend anyone go see her.

• Like 1

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Caught her the last few hours of Sunday (when so many guests were open lines and no one was visiting them). So I got to have a 15 minute chat with her. Literally talked about everything, her early career, music, life haha 

Half way through she was soo excited that a Darlek visited the guest next to her. She really isn't used to Cons, The Walking Dead she says has opened the door for her. She seems to be enjoying Con Life, So expect her back in the future :-)

Lovely lady and was the only guest I went up to for a signature this year (amazingly), So she topped off the weekend perfectly for me.

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 2

Due to some confusion (mostly on my part) she left the photoshoot when I hadn't yet taken my photo. In these cases it's very rare that the guest comes back, so the red shirt lady was already offering me to change my ticket to the next day. But Alicia did come back and put on her best smile for my photo! Afterwards a got her auto and chatted a bit about Justified, which is my favourite of her roles. Meeting her was a fantastic experience. :wub:

• Like 2