Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, taz101 said:

Last dumb question if not too late! Ca you buy sharpie pens etc at the con? I forgot to buy a gold marker for my kill bill sword sheath argh 

Not something I seen at any stalls but then I wasnt looking for them.  I am not sure if there would be any for sale as no need really as all auto tables have the ones etc.   but i am.not 100% sure but have not  oticed them over frisay or today or even previous LFCCs.

5 minutes ago, taz101 said:

Last dumb question if not too late! Ca you buy sharpie pens etc at the con? I forgot to buy a gold marker for my kill bill sword sheath argh 

Maybe  the Tesco not far away will sell them if not,  if you pass that on way to the con  :)

Edited by HeartDT

17 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Maybe  the Tesco not far away will sell them if not,  if you pass that on way to the con  :)

Thanks - will he have Gold Sharpie permenant marker pen at his stall do you know?

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

most likely usually that and black and silver anx blue if not mistaken :)

This.  I did see a couple of guests who had black, silver and blue only but you can always ask the crew before you join the line to find out and if they don't have one ask if it's possible to borrow one from the other guests. 

However buying one in tesco would be a lot easier if they have it.

5 minutes ago, Manyota said:

Why aren't there any seats?

Why not letting people sit in the talks area inbetween talks?

Because the talks are usually back to back with short breaks and the hall would have to be cleared each time.

Any seating but up in the other areas is a potential security risk in case of an energency.

4 minutes ago, Manyota said:

Why aren't there any seats?

Why not letting people sit in the talks area inbetween talks?

I think the issue using the talk area inbetween is getting it cleared and ready in time for next talk.  also maybe something the venue would provide rather than SM themselves but not sure.  anyway its fun collapsing on the floor for 5mins and then even funnier trying to get back up lol

Just a tip for anyone with parking problems (to late for this year but maybe next year) you can prebook a space at the west 12 shopping centre using the NCP website, it's about 10/15 minute walk from the venue but it's a fairly good price. I paid £19 for 24 hours. What's good about this one though is that you can choose which 24 hours, I booked from 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday. I know some car parks are from 12am- 12 am and cannot be changed. I would definitely recommend this carpark. Have used it 3 years running and will definitely keep using it! 

5 hours ago, extremeladders said:

Just a tip for anyone with parking problems (to late for this year but maybe next year) you can prebook a space at the west 12 shopping centre using the NCP website, it's about 10/15 minute walk from the venue but it's a fairly good price. I paid £19 for 24 hours. What's good about this one though is that you can choose which 24 hours, I booked from 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday. I know some car parks are from 12am- 12 am and cannot be changed. I would definitely recommend this carpark. Have used it 3 years running and will definitely keep using it! 

I parked two mins away on a single yellow line for nought lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sterees said:

Where and when do the jpegs from the weekend go up to buy? Not a fan of taking photos of photos. Lol. 

See post 3 - Photoshoots.

I am not going to give you a more closer idea of a timeframe then "when they finished uploading", sorry. This is the biggest Show of the year. Equals "not the time to guess".

On 29/07/2017 at 11:18 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, I know. The price is per autograph, also explained in the post you quoted. I did not mention that because this is clearly stated.

I couldn't find the answers to either of my questions in the post I quoted under the Autographs section :unsure: 

I did read it and look at for my questions, but couldn't find anything there. But I now know for next year :D