Answers to FAQ

Jeez, cons are hard work. Zoe Wanamaker doesn't have a diamond pass (I think), but yeah for John Cleese's autograph a gold pass won't allow you to jump the auto queue (but it should help you to get in quicker and get a low vq). If you are after John's autograph and photo, then his Diamond Pass is only £10 more than them combined so that's a good option to get that guaranteed. If you have already bought the photo, then see Jason's pinned post about how to upgrade (and the deadline for doing so).

16 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Thanks for helping me out. I'm new at LFCC and in my country everything isn't so well organized as this, not even batch numbers just join the queue and wait ;). I'll go for the gold pass and pre order Mark autograph on a photo 

pre-orders are not for autograph tickets at the Show. Pre-orders are for fans who can't attend, but still want the autograph. Someone will get the autograph for them. If you want to get the autograph at the Show yourself please do not use the preorder Service.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

pre-orders are not for autograph tickets at the Show. Pre-orders are for fans who can't attend, but still want the autograph. Someone will get the autograph for them. If you want to get the autograph at the Show yourself please do not use the preorder Service.

Okay so if he doesn't have enough time for everyone you can't do anything about it?

Another Question if i got a lot of photos booked and only there for saturday and sunday till about 4PM to catch my flight back does it make sense to buy a gold pass to get bette through all photoshoots i booked, and because i only will able to arrive at saturday morning how it wil work with the gold pass ticket

1 hour ago, Philm said:

Another Question if i got a lot of photos booked and only there for saturday and sunday till about 4PM to catch my flight back does it make sense to buy a gold pass to get bette through all photoshoots i booked, and because i only will able to arrive at saturday morning how it wil work with the gold pass ticket

As I've learnt from others on here theres no guarantee that all of your photo shoots would finish that early as they could be anytime between the opening times. E.g. one of your shoots could start at 4.30pm.

Edited by spengler

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Philm said:

As Spengler has said above, whilst the gold pass would give you a priority at photo sessions these do run up until closing time so there is every possibility these may be after 4pm.  In terms of your arrival on Saturday morning, you will pick up your pass on arrival, these are handed out in the queue or can Ben picked up from inside the venue.

Edited by StuartG2198

hey everyone!

i´m from Germany and It`s my first Comic Con in London. I bought a diamond Pass and it says there will be a number on it for the autograph queue. I have already my diamond pass ticket by eventbrite but i can´t find a number on it. Can you please help me? 

Thank you!

Angi 

6 minutes ago, Coacalina said:

hey everyone!

i´m from Germany and It`s my first Comic Con in London. I bought a diamond Pass and it says there will be a number on it for the autograph queue. I have already my diamond pass ticket by eventbrite but i can´t find a number on it. Can you please help me? 

Thank you!

Angi 

When you get to the show you will need to exchange the e-tcket you were emailed for an actual laminate diamond pass, the e-tickets are not numbered. Last year the place to change them was in the queuing hall but we haven't had confirmation if it will be the same or not this year yet. It is this pass that you will collect that will have your number on it. Numbers are given based on when you bought the ticket rather than when you collect.

Edited by Wrong Name

I have a diamond pass for Alyson Hannigan, and chose Sunday (I'm guessing this is for photoshoot)

can I pick the diamond pass up on  any of the 3 days, or only on the 2 days she's there ?. I'm guessing that the pass can be used on the Saturday for an auto, or does that have to be Sunday too ?

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

I have a diamond pass for Alyson Hannigan, and chose Sunday (I'm guessing this is for photoshoot)

can I pick the diamond pass up on  any of the 3 days, or only on the 2 days she's there ?. I'm guessing that the pass can be used on the Saturday for an auto, or does that have to be Sunday too ?

You can pick it up any day. Autographs will be called by diamond-pass number, so if your number is called Saturday you can get it then

Ok , as many I'm gonna start by saying "sorry if this has been asked " before, but there is so many pages here, ... I'm going for it now.

This is the first year I bought diamond tickets, Steven Yeun and Benedict Cumberbatch so far.  I understand they are numbered and those number are known when you pick them up.... And number are related to how fast you ordered them rather than when you actually physically pick them up (am I right so far?) I should be OK as I ordered within seconds as they became available and planning to see Steven on Sunday anyway... So I should be able to basically go in front of most on Sunday

so , I'll be attending Saturday and Sunday, planning to do most on Sunday....my train actually arrives in London Saturday just before 9, so I'll get in probably around 10, no early entry (hope the lines goes as smoothly as last year) only plan to see Benedict so far Saturday, with a diamond , should be ok...

My biggest question is, I do have friends who will be there for the 3 days, can they already pick up my diamond passes on Friday at the same time they're picking up theirs, so I'm not losing precious minutes Saturday morning .... If yes, What will they need? I suppose the original print of the order, obviously.... But anything else, ID card copy? Something else?

thx

I saw that when you order a phototicket for Benedict Cumberbatch, you'll probably have to wait till the end of the day....

Any idea at what time you can go on the photo with Benedict ?

szwh3n.jpg

Edited by Deftrix

Where does it say about waiting until the end of the day Deftrix?  If you have a high batch number you won't be called until nearer to the end of the shoot but the schedule will not be published until 7-10 days before the event so we won't know what time his shoots are scheduled for until then.

Edited by Raylenth

Well it will be towards the end of the session at that rate. But as Raylenth has said, the scheule will not be out for at least 2.5 more weeks.

I would actually imagine Benedict will do a split shoot with the first half being scheduled rather early. I expect a number of  Diamond Pass holders will want their photosession photos signed.

Please give the first posts about photosessions a read, those should answer most of your questions.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Where does it say about waiting until the end of the day Deftrix?  If you have a high batch number you won't be called until nearer to the end of the shoot but the schedule will not be published until 7-10 days before the event so we won't know what time his shoots are scheduled for until then.

I thought that you have to wait all day... How many people are in one batch?

I am not going on saturday, so that's why....

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Well it will be towards the end of the session at that rate. But as Raylenth has said, the scheule will not be out for at least 2.5 more weeks.

I would actually imagine Benedict will do a split shoot with the first half being scheduled rather early. I expect a number of  Diamond Pass holders will want their photosession photos signed.

Please give the first posts about photosessions a read, those should answer most of your questions.

I will...