Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, KizamiZuki said:

I just realised the ticket I ordered for my daughter has my name on it :unsure: Obviously my mistake when ordering - is this going to be a problem?

Will you be with her when picking it up?  if so i dont see an issue.....can a mod confirm?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Will you be with her when picking it up?  if so i dont see an issue.....can a mod confirm?

Sorry, I should have said - it's for a photo with Benedict Cumberpatch. I'll be with her when she joins the queue.

Edited by KizamiZuki
Extra info

1 minute ago, LFCCQuestions said:

Is it likely for the merchandise booths to have a credit card machine or do they only accept cash? (Not talking about autos, just like tshirt stands and whatever).

They'll all accept cash, but don't assume the same for debit/credit cards, LFCCQuestions. :smile:

• Like 1

To the user whose Post I have just hidden: this is the second out of two Posts the mods have been forced to hide. Please don't make it three.

We are being aware of those stories being posted on Facebook. Unfortunately it seems a number of People have decided to make up things to try to get SM to give in to their wants by putting public pressure on them. No one is blocked from anything. In fact, their question is still being looked at. That has already been posted. We can't do more than that.

Not much we can do on private Facebook unfortunately. But I am not going to give them another Chance on here.

A lot of People nowadays seem to believe that they make a demand and no matter how ridiculous it possibly is everyone has to jump up within 2 seconds, salute, yell "yes Sir!" and bow to their every whim.

This comment is by no means directed at this special request, that was a valid question. But there's been tons of e-mails, Tweets and other Messages that are making me get this Feeling.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

To the user whose Post I have just hidden: this is the second out of two Posts the mods have been forced to hide. Please don't make it three.

We are being aware of those stories being posted on Facebook. Unfortunately it seems a number of People have decided to make up things to try to get SM to give in to their wants by putting public pressure on them. No one is blocked from anything. In fact, their question is still being looked at. That has already been posted. We can't do more than that.

Not much we can do on private Facebook unfortunately. But I am not going to give them another Chance on here.

A lot of People nowadays seem to believe that they make a demand and no matter how ridiculous it possibly is everyone has to jump up within 2 seconds, salute, yell "yes Sir!" and bow to their every whim.

This comment is by no means directed at this special request, that was a valid question. But there's been tons of e-mails, Tweets and other Messages that are making me get this Feeling.

That's great to hear. I know you hid my post which is fine and I did say that SM had been great with me so I didn't have any issues. Good see SM not crumbling under pressure. Roll on Saturday. :)

And thank you for that. :D

It's just really that we can't offer them more of a stage by having these stories Show up here too.

In the past some People that have been causing Trouble for years tried to get relative newbies involved and made them drag dirt on here because the original culprits thought that would be "less suspicious." If everyone (including you) could try not to fall for that this would be great, and help us a lot.

• Like 1

I have a Diamond pass with Alan Tudyk. The package that comes with it makes no mention of the book that comes with the individual photoshoot bookings. Do I get one?

Also, my pass is for Friday. Does this get me into the Saturday talk?

Just now, Bogleg said:

I have a Diamond pass with Alan Tudyk. The package that comes with it makes no mention of the book that comes with the individual photoshoot bookings. Do I get one?

Also, my pass is for Friday. Does this get me into the Saturday talk?

All photo shoots will come with the protective thingy, and only the photo is day specific so you can go to the talk on Sat, and get your auto any day you fancy.

• Like 1

Just now, IzzyT said:

Hi there, I am going to LFCC on the Saturday, not sure how long queuing will be to get into the event? I have a talk at 10 and don't want to miss it! Thanks :)

You would need to get their super early to be sure of not missing it.

14 minutes ago, natedammit said:

All photo shoots will come with the protective thingy, and only the photo is day specific so you can go to the talk on Sat, and get your auto any day you fancy.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, BenJones90 said:

No they won't Ben.  Tickets will be pre scanned so once the doors open entry will be very quick.  People were all in by 9.15/9.20 last year.

9 minutes ago, IzzyT said:

Hi there, I am going to LFCC on the Saturday, not sure how long queuing will be to get into the event? I have a talk at 10 and don't want to miss it! Thanks :)

Izzy, if it's just the 10am talk you are worried about I'd aim to be in the queue around 8/8.30.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BenJones90 said:

No, they wouldn't. As Raylenth posted there is pre-scanning now and the pre-scanned People are in within a few minutes.

Even before that - as Long as you were there at a reasonable time (7.30 AM or 8 AM) you would have been in way before 10 AM.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, spengler said:

Am sure someone asked this before but cant find it. where on the eventbrite app can you see your batch number on the tickets? I can see it on the pdfs fine but not the tickets you scroll through on the android app.

Unfortunatley Eventbrite have removed the section on the Android App that shows the batches for some reason. You will need to check your PDFs.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Unfortunatley Eventbrite have removed the section on the Android App that shows the batches for some reason. You will need to check your PDFs.

Thanks Wrong Name. You are indeed a mine of information! :thumbup:

1 minute ago, spengler said:

You should change your username to "Oracle"

;)

Ok, that's weird. For part of my job I have to help out our customer care department and get them any info they don't have. They call me the Oracle!

Edited by Wrong Name