Answers to FAQ

Hello. Apologies if I've missed this. I've never had a Diamond pass before, but have got 5 this year! If there's a guest like Alyson Hannigan who I've booked my diamond photo with for the Sunday, do I also have to get the autograph on that day, or could I get it on the Saturday? Likewise, if I'd booked a photo for the Saturday, could I get the autograph on the Sunday?

45 minutes ago, natedammit said:

DP autographs are not day specific (unless specifically stated that they are like with Pele at CM). You can get the auto any time after your number has been called.

Also for the lovely Mr Cumberbatch there's Saturday and Sunday Diamond Passes at this Show. These autographs are day specific too.

For Alyson no issue getting the autograph the day your photoshoot isn't booked on.

On Sat Jul 01 2017 at 7:06 AM, Coacalina said:

hey everyone!

i´m from Germany and It`s my first Comic Con in London. I bought a diamond Pass and it says there will be a number on it for the autograph queue. I have already my diamond pass ticket by eventbrite but i can´t find a number on it. Can you please help me? 

Thank you!

Angi 

Hi Angi. I was wondering which guests you are going to meet?. I am going to meet Tom Wilson and Christopher Lloyd, and I might also meet Michael Madsen, James and Oliver Phelps, Wil Wheaton, Tia Carrere and John Cleese. Are you on Facebook?. It would be good to keep in touch ☺. 

1 minute ago, Bozo said:

Can anyone advise when the cut off point will be for online ticket sales? would it be the day before the event or earlier than that?  Thanks.

Tickets are on sale during the event (up to the point that they sell out or would be invalid).

6 hours ago, Saul said:

Tickets are on sale during the event (up to the point that they sell out or would be invalid).

They will still be for sale online during the event? I thought that once the event started you could only buy tickets at the event itself.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Where did you read that please?

It's been applied to every single photo shoot in the store Queen.  I read it to be a con guide.

People with tons of shoots are going to get peed off getting one each time I think :D

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

It's been applied to every single photo shoot in the store Queen.  I read it to be a con guide.

People with tons of shoots are going to get peed off getting one each time I think :D

Oh its just a guide book!  Here was me thinking something else :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Oh its just a guide book!  Here was me thinking something else :lol:

will be interesting to know... im imagining just some sort of protective wallet, like you would get at a rollercoaster for pictures taken mid-ride. cant be anything too bulky if you are getting one with every shoot!

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Raylenth's guess with the con guide sounds more likely to me personally. But right now that's just a guess too. I will update as soon as I hear back.

thanks QS :) we shall await your update! also if possible could you check this collectors book thing applies to shoots bought prior to the store description changing? thank you in advance :)

38 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And our winner is... smithy!

It is a wallet/book that the photo now comes with for protection.

I don't have further info than that, but I hope this helps. I wouldn't expect a leather bound folder with gold inscription though. ;)

Oh, that's nice!

What about photoshoots booked before that change? Do those still get that collectors book? Because price of the shoots haven't changed and I have bought all I was interested in already.

It will apply to shoots already booked - case in point, it lists it on BC's Saturday shoots which have been sold out for a few days now.  They aren't going to only apply it to photo's purchased from today as that would be an impossible job for the crew to sort out on the day.  :D

Hello Everyone my names Sandie and im new to all this, i was wondering if someone could help me, i have emailed 6 times now to ask about disabled help and i havent got a reply and i rang and after a couple of minutes the phone went dead, i just want to know if there is a disabled entrance and is there separate queues for disabled people? thank you in advance for any replies xxx