Answers to FAQ

7 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I have a very theoritical question.

Let's say there is someone i'd like to buy my first ever Diamond Pass for.

Let's say this person attends Saturday & Sunday.

Let's say I don't care about the talk so I won't attend it.

Let's say I'm there on Sunday only.

Let's say I choose a photoshoot on Sunday.

Will I still be able to get this person's autograph on that only day I'm there? I know DP gives me priority, but is it for one day only, or doesn't it matter when I go for the autograph?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks. :D

I think we have been through this quetion in pretty much all variations possible. ;)

Generally, Diamond Pass activities are planned throughout the weekend. If you don't care about talk, good, this problem is off. In your case: You are attending the last day of the show. You have chosen the last photoshoot day. So baring the already mentioned meteor hidding the venue yes, you will get your autograph Sunday. Because it is guaranteed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I have a very theoritical question.

Let's say there is someone i'd like to buy my first ever Diamond Pass for.

Let's say this person attends Saturday & Sunday.

Let's say I don't care about the talk so I won't attend it.

Let's say I'm there on Sunday only.

Let's say I choose a photoshoot on Sunday.

Will I still be able to get this person's autograph on that only day I'm there? I know DP gives me priority, but is it for one day only, or doesn't it matter when I go for the autograph?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks. :D

You should be fine, if you have a low DP number (however most Diamond guests reach vq tickets anyway so you should still be fine with a high number) and you don't mind missing the talk then you have nothing to worry about. :D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can do YALC on a LFCC ticket Abigail but you cannot enter until after 10am.  Same for anyone with a YALC ticket the other way around.

Thanks :-) only want to go from about 4 into the yalc area so that's fine 

3 hours ago, Abigail94 said:

Hi , I have a Sunday entry ticket but want to go to the yalc bit of the event in the afternoon on that day. Is there a different ticket I need to access  that part of the event as haven't gone to that part before 

EDIT: Didn't realise there was another page. Oh bother! :lol:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Any chance a large screen or projector be used at the photo shoot areas? A projector that displays, onto the wall high up, the 'now queuing' for Guest and Batch number (ever more important now with big guests having double figure batch numbers). This could possibly be seen from anywhere in the event. So many times I bounce from one photo area to another, fail to hear or can't see crew for announcements, I end up asking people who are confused as I or I end up with sweaty stressed face photos. Communication helps, ahhhh and delays (which can't be helped) from guests arriving late-ish can shift my schedule. Looking up and being able to see live information displayed would be a big help as I shimmy through crowds. 

• Like 1

Good idea Jonny but one for the next event I think as it might be a bit late to arrange now - it would involve having crew members assigned to sit in the photo area with a laptop updating it so it will probably be too short notice to do now.

Hi guys

Apologies if anyone has asked already but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I see there is a cloakroom for bags. My question is, is there an actual restriction on the bag size you can bring in? Do you need to use the cloakroom if you exceed a certain size? I'm heading straight to the airport from the venue so just trying to work things out. Nothing crazy like a suitcase, just hand luggage.

13 minutes ago, Universally Speaking said:

Hi guys

Apologies if anyone has asked already but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I see there is a cloakroom for bags. My question is, is there an actual restriction on the bag size you can bring in? Do you need to use the cloakroom if you exceed a certain size? I'm heading straight to the airport from the venue so just trying to work things out. Nothing crazy like a suitcase, just hand luggage.

We have not heard about any security meassures limiting size of items that you can bring into the venue. I've certainly seen others with carry on suitcases in the venue in the past. The bag storage has different rates, worst that can happen is you'd be charged the higher rate for larger items.

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

We have not heard about any security meassures limiting size of items that you can bring into the venue. I've certainly seen others with carry on suitcases in the venue in the past. The bag storage has different rates, worst that can happen is you'd be charged the higher rate for larger items.

Ok thanks very much.

Have SM ever done child prices on photo ops in previous shows? I notice admissions are cheaper for kids but trying to have pics with your kids or as a family is pricey. You have to pay multiple times at full price for 1 picture. 

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help me.

I bought a Gold Pass mainly due to it getting you in early as I have a lot of VQ tickets to pick up.

I have just read that this probably wont actually get me VQ tickets any quicker as you have to collect your Gold Pass before you can do anything. Is this right?

I was confused as it seemed like a Gold Pass will actually slow you down in getting VQ tickets, especially on the Friday anyways.

Any clarification will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ben

4 hours ago, BenJones90 said:

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help me.

I bought a Gold Pass mainly due to it getting you in early as I have a lot of VQ tickets to pick up.

I have just read that this probably wont actually get me VQ tickets any quicker as you have to collect your Gold Pass before you can do anything. Is this right?

I was confused as it seemed like a Gold Pass will actually slow you down in getting VQ tickets, especially on the Friday anyways.

Any clarification will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ben

The last couple of Shows the Gold Passes were handed out in line. We have not heard that it will be done any different this year.

I know Diamond passes have to be collected, and not given out in line like Gold passes. 

Can we collect Saturday and Sunday Diamonds on Friday, or do they have to be collected on the relevant days? Thanks 

1 minute ago, Saul said:

I know Diamond passes have to be collected, and not given out in line like Gold passes. 

Can we collect Saturday and Sunday Diamonds on Friday, or do they have to be collected on the relevant days? Thanks 

The Diamond Passes are NOT day specific (unless a guest is one day only of course), you only had to choose your photo for one day.

As Long as you have a ticket for Friday you can pick up all your passes in one go.

26 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Diamond Passes are NOT day specific (unless a guest is one day only of course), you only had to choose your photo for one day.

As Long as you have a ticket for Friday you can pick up all your passes in one go.

Sorry I just meant my Diamond pass guests are not attending Friday so wasn't sure if I could still pick up their passes then, or had to wait until a day they were there.

Thanks ^_^

Sorry to ask but its my first time there

some questions regarding  combination i got a gold pass and one diamond pass and lots of photo ops but only attending firstly on saturday how long it will take to get in and how to pick the diamond pass and gold pass directly to not do 2 queues.

And on Sunday i will be going directly from there to the airport can i left my luggages/bag  (not much but still) in there or enter olympia with luggages ? 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Sorry I just meant my Diamond pass guests are not attending Friday so wasn't sure if I could still pick up their passes then, or had to wait until a day they were there.

Thanks ^_^

Assuming it's the same as last year, you will be able to collect them on the Friday.

5 minutes ago, Philm said:

Sorry to ask but its my first time there

some questions regarding  combination i got a gold pass and one diamond pass and lots of photo ops but only attending firstly on saturday how long it will take to get in and how to pick the diamond pass and gold pass directly to not do 2 queues.

And on Sunday i will be going directly from there to the airport can i left my luggages/bag  (not much but still) in there or enter olympia with luggages ? 

Thanks 

How long will it take to get in? Not really a question anyone can answer but it was pretty quick last year for Golds as they handed out the wristbands in the queue and started bag checks as well. Once the doors opened we just walked in. The Diamond pass pick up was in a separate part of the building last year and will probably be similar this year. Even if they are in the same room, I imagine it will still be 2 queues.

There was a cloakroom last year where you could leave large bags for a slightly higher price I believe (only about £2 I think). At present there haven't been any announcements banning any types of bags but keep an eye on here and places in case that changes.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1