Answers to FAQ

Reason for asking was that last year when in the main queue in holding area we was given our weekend pass wristbands but didn't have the info on diamond passes (this was Friday) so same as you Ray we went back after getting VQs and waited an age to get passes. Didn't have any shoots in the am on Friday so didn't matter too much. Was just wondering was all.

Thanks for replies everyone 

I hope at the photo Areas will be again a blackboard (or whatever) with the celebrities Name on (and time of the current photo shooting) and who will be the next one - incl. any changes who had been made.

For hard Hearing People it would be a big help ( also for others when it is loud in the hall).

It also would be easier for the crew-member - they don't have shouting around loud then. :rolleyes:

Just my tip one more time again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I was only asking as I need to start making them soon to finish in time. I like to make bag to.match my cosplays. ;)

Hi Lady, there's no more info than this at the moment 

As long as sensible precautions are taken then unless something happens before LFCC, I would guess that it will be roughly the same as the set up at C24 and other events.  Bags will probably be searched and obviously anything that looks like a weapon should be kept covered up and out of sight outside of the venue.  I would also suggest that anyone wearing anything that looks militarist might like to consider not putting it on until inside as well.

Those are only my suggestions though.  I don't know it thy will restrict the size of bags, i doubt it but we will only know closer to the event.   Even if advice is issued now, it could still change in the upcoming weeks.

• Like 1

Unfortunately any decisions about security are with the venue in the end. There is no update we can give you now.

And even if we had anything, this could still change closer to the event. I remember a very short time span when you were not allowed any liquids in your hand luggage in air travel. It only lasted a few weeks, but there was a Chevron inbetween. Flying without my saline nasal spray wasn't that pretty.

25 minutes ago, RSdynamicduo said:

Do batch numbers still apply to photo op tickets? Only my tickets don't have batch numbers on them since the Eventbrite app updated. Anyone else the same? 

Yep, they do, RS. If you get them up through your email, they'll be on there. :smile:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I have just bought a photo shoot ticket and the Batch number is on there... have you checked at the bottom of the page. It should be there.. Mine is. :headscratch:

He's referring to the Android Eventbrite app, Mr. Camel. The recent update on Android removed the batch numbers. :smile:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wjbleming said:

He's referring to the Android Eventbrite app, Mr. Camel. The recent update on Android removed the batch numbers. :smile:

Some of us don't do technology as it is a pain in the ...............    you know where you are with a printed ticket a lot less hassle.

9 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

Is the Hellboy talk included in the Gold Pass ? I get that Diamond talks are universally not included, but this isn't diamond. Some talks in the shop say they ARE included, some say they are NOT. This says nothing. :(

The Diamond Talks are the only ones that are exempt from the Gold Pass rules. As you say, this one is not a Diamond Talk. Ron's solo talk however is. So the usual Gold Pass rules do apply for the Hellboy talk.

I am going to buy Mark Williams photoshot. The only available option is "Batch 7". As it will be my first LF&CC, I won't be able to stay long on Sunday, because I'll have my plane departing early. So I'll need to leave the event at approx. 2 pm. 

Will I be able to get that photoshoot? I know that schedules won't be up until few days before the event. But I would really like to get that photoshoot. Will I be able to attend it earlier, despite having a Batch 7 ticket?

Are those batches going to be split for Mark Williams into few sessions? Thanks for help :)

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Diamond Talks are the only ones that are exempt from the Gold Pass rules. As you say, this one is not a Diamond Talk. Ron's solo talk however is. So the usual Gold Pass rules do apply for the Hellboy talk.

So its included ? Thanks for that, so its the word "diamond" in the title that makes a talk exempt ? I'm sorry to ask a follow-up question, and I promise I'm not trying to be a pest here, but the D word isn't used for the Superman talk OR the Marvel Universe talk, and they're £30 each and it doesn't say excluded or included. I'm just trying to be clear on what I get for my £260. I know I would get two vouchers with the GP for two talk tickets up to £30 each, but ideally I'd be using these for Christopher Lloyd and Ron Perlman solo talks. Based on your last post, Superman and MCU talks ARE included in the Gold Pass ? :wacko::blink: Sorry, I just want to make an informed choice.

Edited by CatherineRice

16 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I am going to buy Mark Williams photoshot. The only available option is "Batch 7". As it will be my first LF&CC, I won't be able to stay long on Sunday, because I'll have my plane departing early. So I'll need to leave the event at approx. 2 pm. 

Will I be able to get that photoshoot? I know that schedules won't be up until few days before the event. But I would really like to get that photoshoot. Will I be able to attend it earlier, despite having a Batch 7 ticket?

Are those batches going to be split for Mark Williams into few sessions? Thanks for help :)

Big shoots are often split Fanowaty.  If it is and as you will be buying a later batch technically you won't be able to go through the earlier shoot as batch 7 wouldn't be called until the later shoot.  If the second shoot is after you need to leave, you can explain to the crew manning the early shoot that you need to leave early, show them proof of your flight,  and ask if they can help you through and they will if they can.

However, please be aware that though they do try to help everyone they can, if they have a lot of people coming to them and asking to go through early they may not be able to help everyone.  They have to give priority to the people who are there for their called batch and only then can they help people who have clashes or need to leave.

As always, activities happen from the opening to close of the show, if people need to leave early it is a risk you accept when you buy tickets knowing the schedule isn't out and there is a fair chance that your activity may be in the afternoon or that the crew may not be able to slip you through an earlier session if it is very busy.

I don't recall anyone saying the crew couldn't help them through, but it may have happened and they aren't on the forum to let us know, and it always depends on the circumstances at the time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

So its included ? Thanks for that, so its the word "diamond" in the title that makes a talk exempt ? I'm sorry to ask a follow-up question, and I promise I'm not trying to be a pest here, but the D word isn't used for the Superman talk OR the Marvel Universe talk, and they're £30 each and it doesn't say excluded or included. I'm just trying to be clear on what I get for my £260. I know I would get two vouchers with the GP for two talk tickets up to £30 each, but ideally I'd be using these for Christopher Lloyd and Ron Perlman solo talks. Based on your last post, Superman and MCU talks ARE included in the Gold Pass ? :wacko::blink: Sorry, I just want to make an informed choice.

On the first page under 4 there is a complete talk list. Anything not marked Diamond there is included. I really tried to make it as easy as possible there.

14 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

It always helps to have a look at the ticket page if you are confused Catherine - Ron's solo diamond talk is on Saturday (as per his T's & C's) and the Hellboy talk is on Sunday.  As all non Diamond Pass paid talks ARE included, then the Hellboy talk is.

13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It always helps to have a look at the ticket page if you are confused Catherine - Ron's solo diamond talk is on Saturday (as per his T's & C's) and the Hellboy talk is on Sunday.  As all non Diamond Pass paid talks ARE included, then the Hellboy talk is.

Ray, I think ur getting Con brain fart.... that classic problem when answering too many questions at once lol :lol:

Rons solo talk is Sunday and Hellboy talk is Saturday. 

All is forgiven though 

• Like 1

Just gone to print a photo shoot ticket off (Mark Williams) and noticed that in the location section , it has a printing error (checked original and its on that)

Instead of Olympia,Olympia way it says Olympiaron perlmna , Olympia way

I'm hoping this won't invalidate my ticket