Auto pics

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

What do you mean? A photo shoot? Prop shoot? Photos to buy? There are no Beauty and the Beast guests or props announced yet that I know of.

There are - Ron Perlman was in an old show with that title. :lol: Disney maniac you are. :P

He had Beauty and the Beast photos last time he appeared. But we always suggest you bring your own photos if you have something special in mind. Photos can run out.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There are - Ron Perlman was in an old show with that title. :lol: Disney maniac you are. :P

He had Beauty and the Beast photos last time he appeared. But we always suggest you bring your own photos if you have something special in mind. Photos can run out.

Ah, of course! I apologise for not being able to instantly remember every single role all the guests have done when someone opens a thread with no reference to which guest they are referring to! 

And yes, I love Disney!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

What do you mean? A photo shoot? Prop shoot? Photos to buy? There are no Beauty and the Beast guests or props announced yet that I know of.

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Ah, of course! I apologise for not being able to instantly remember every single role all the guests have done when someone opens a thread with no reference to which guest they are referring to! 

And yes, I love Disney!

There is Ron Perlman was in the TV series 

55 minutes ago, teamvamp said:

There is Ron Perlman was in the TV series 

It helps if you give enough info when you ask a question teamvamp, if you need to ask any more going forward, please remember that ;)  I loved Beauty and The Beast but I too was completely blank over your question for the same reason Wrong was - it was a long time ago and I had forgotten

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

And yes, I love Disney!

I admit that last time he appeared I had to bring home almost 2 dozen Beauty and the Beast autographs, maybe that is why I have the instant connection. :P

You have now created an urge to change my profile pic though.

• Like 2

On 6/10/2017 at 6:56 PM, Raylenth said:

It helps if you give enough info when you ask a question teamvamp, if you need to ask any more going forward, please remember that ;)  I loved Beauty and The Beast but I too was completely blank over your question for the same reason Wrong was - it was a long time ago and I had forgotten

I totally understood the reference.