RIP Adam West

showmasters

Great guest :) I am unsure what I am going to go for Diamond or buy each thing I want separately I'm not bothered about 2 photo's just one with the batmobile :) I wanna go to the talk, the auto would be nice but without a diamond pass might be a struggle. Decisions, Decisions :unsure:

2 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

We will try and get some clarification on this one but my guess would be you will be outside the vehicle, as this is the way it has always been done previously.

It's always been with you outside if there was a vehicle shoot. David Hasselhoff was done that way too.

Edited by StuartG2198

7 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Will the Batmobile shoot be every day or just the Saturday? At the moment only Saturday is in the store.

Do you mean the prop shoot with Adam?  If it's only in there for Saturdy then it may only be happening on that one day, not all shoots happen every day of the event. 

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Do you mean the prop shoot with Adam?  If it's only in there for Saturdy then it may only be happening on that one day, not all shoots happen every day of the event. 

Yep, that's the one I meant. I was confused because it said that diamond pass people could do the shoot with the Batmobile on any day and assumed that tickets would also be sold individually for all sessions but I guess not.

This is an amazing guest! I was wondering if I brought a diamond pass and have 2 items I would like to get signed would I need a virtual ticket for the second or could I use the pass and pay for an extra one at the table? Many thanks.

26 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Yep, that's the one I meant. I was confused because it said that diamond pass people could do the shoot with the Batmobile on any day and assumed that tickets would also be sold individually for all sessions but I guess not.

I'm trying to get this confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Mutso84 said:

This is an amazing guest! I was wondering if I brought a diamond pass and have 2 items I would like to get signed would I need a virtual ticket for the second or could I use the pass and pay for an extra one at the table? Many thanks.

The second version is correct, you can pay for an extra. If a Diamond Pass is limited to a certain number of autographs it's stated in the first post.

• Like 1

I'm just about to get my diamond pass I've noticed that the photo shoot with the batmobile is only on the Saturday if you just want a photo but the diamond pass lets you select Friday for the shoots would the diamond pass people still get the photo with the batmobile on the Friday as well as the standard one? 

14 minutes ago, Mutso84 said:

I'm just about to get my diamond pass I've noticed that the photo shoot with the batmobile is only on the Saturday if you just want a photo but the diamond pass lets you select Friday for the shoots would the diamond pass people still get the photo with the batmobile on the Friday as well as the standard one? 

Yes, this is correct.

I can't wait to meet Mr West himself, I'm so gonna try to not go up and say "Hi Mr Mayor!" XD (since he is in Family Guy as "Mayor Adam West"), I've even got the Batman 1966 Film poster for him to sign and IF and WHEN Burt Ward comes along to LFCC, for Burt to sign too.

Question...sorry it's sort of a newb question. I'm used to just rocking up, milling around, queuing, and getting what I can done across a couple of days. 

Due to a prebooked foreign trip I can only attend on the Friday...but now they've announced Adam West! 

I'm thinking I'd probably be best to get a Diamond Pass to enable me to get both photos and an auto in the one day. 

My question (got to it eventually!) though is - with a Diamond Pass, can I be confident that I can get it all on that day? I know you select the day for the photos...and that autos are on all 3 days...but is there a risk that I could be denied an autograph on Friday because I've got a high Pass number? 

• Like 1

Hi Nurf, maybe have a read of this 

as it deals with your very question.  Basically yes, they are called in number order so if you can only do one day it's a risk.  However as Adam's tickets have only been on sale a day I'd say there's a good change they are still on lower numbers.  However even though it's only been a day they may have sold loads already.  Who knows, and the organisers won't discuss how many have sold so far.  I'd be fairly confident myself, but please do read the attached thread to help you decide.