wjbleming

Guest Suggestions

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Chad Lindberg (Supernatural, CSI: NY, I Spit On Your Grave & Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 1

With Bret Hart being in the uk at this time, I’d love to meet him again, add him to my wrestle mania book and get a photo shoot for my son..... Bret Hart, please x

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hanklily said:

David Haye and Evander Holyfield, both cruiserweight and heavyweight world champions x

Both of these would be excellent guests!

• Like 1

I met James Toney at collectormania 4-5 years ago, how about his nemesis, Roy jones junior, who coincidentally retired from boxing last week. X

Neve McIntosh (Doctor Who) and Raquel Cassidy (Doctor Who, The Worst Witch) please :wub:

Edited by AmyB
  • Like 1

If were talking sports stars to appear then there is no one bigger than Lizzy Yarnold right now.

• Like 1

Linda Hamilton, Toy Newkirk, Andras Jones, Ronee Blakey, Lin Shaye, Heather Langdenkamp, Robert Rusler, Pat Arquette, Beverly Randolph, Jennifer Rubin, Bradley Gregg, Edward Furlong, Edward Norton, a big ask but Mel Gibson?

• Like 1

Looks like Dwight Schultz is doing European conventations again. It would be great to see him do a SM event this year.

• Like 1

Would love if SM could try and get Neal McDonough, gutted he cancelled last year

• Like 1

Would love to see either Aiden Turner, Richard Armitage, Matt Smith or David Tennant.  :wub::D

• Like 1

Probably too late for this show, but 2018 is the 20th anniversary of the release of Lock Stock - time for a principal character reunion, unless Statham is too pricey!

• Like 1

On 19/02/2018 at 7:15 PM, bobbyknobler said:

Probably too late for this show, but 2018 is the 20th anniversary of the release of Lock Stock - time for a principal character reunion, unless Statham is too pricey!

Vinnie jones would be great x

Jason Isaacs is doing star trek in October how about trying to get him to collector mania it will be good for the Harry potter fans,also how about Antonio tarver for the sports,not just a boxer but also starred in one of the rocky films,and Mr t,some guests from sons of anarchy,,Katey sagal,Ron perlman etc,

• Like 1

We were extremely lucky that Jason could also commit to the UK Destination event too after being announced for Germany. I'd be very surprised if he is announced for a third show this year.