Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

1 hour ago, etikut99 said:

Cristian Slater would be an amazing guest, think he is in England at the moment with a theatre play, True Romance was and still is brilliant 

Slater hadn't crossed my mind, but another very good suggestion. True Romance, Heathers (speaking of which, if Winona ever does one of these I certainly wouldn't object), Interview with the Vampire. He's been in some gems over the years. And of course he was in one of the Star Trek films.

Edited by Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
  • Like 3

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Hellboy, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell, Knocked Up & Doubt)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy, CSI: New York & Jawbreaker)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Starship Troopers, Shameless, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• Like 1

I think Terence stamp wood be a good guest and complete the superman line up and antony head James masters david Boreanaz Sarah Michelle Gellar Charisma Carpenter Michelle Trachtenberg Seth Green Amber Benson Kristine Sutherland Eliza Dushku wood be good too it cast 90s Annette O'Toole Richard Thomas Emily Perkins Dennis Christopher Tim Reid richard masur Brandon Crane Adam Faraizl Ben Heller Marlon Taylor Olivia Hussey Tim Curry and doug jones from hellboy mark hamill Harrison Ford James Earl Jones Jeremy Irons Rowan Atkinson

Edited by doctorwho3456
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jakeblue said:

Kevin Conroy is in the UK the weekend before so how's about getting him to stay an extra week

Kevin is more than likely exclusive to the event that has booked and is therefore paying for him to come over him Jake. 

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Kevin is more than likely exclusive to the event that has booked and is therefore paying for him to come over him Jake. 

Obviously I don't know how it works but if someone is paid to come over for whatever reason then what's to stop somebody else approaching said person and enquiring as to whether they are free to stay and attend Collectormania? 

43 minutes ago, jakeblue said:

Obviously I don't know how it works but if someone is paid to come over for whatever reason then what's to stop somebody else approaching said person and enquiring as to whether they are free to stay and attend Collectormania? 

Nothing.  But guests have contracts and terms will be written into it and I imagine if they break it other organisers will be reluctant to hire them again, especially if they are going to shell out for flight ect, knowing the guest may do another event who can then charge less as they haven't paid for their travel.  Whether a guest sticks to that contract and what an event does if a guest does breach it is another thing.  It may also be a 'gentleman's agreement' between organisers that stops stuff like that happening on top of contracts.  I.E. 'you don't get my guest to break my contract and I won't do the same to yours' type of thing.

Since the ibf was founded in 1983 there have only been 5 undisputed heavyweight champions (wbc, wba, ibf) Mike Tyson, James ‘buster’ Douglas, Evander Holyfield, riddick bowe and Lennox Lewis.. we obviously can’t have Tyson and we are hugely fortunate to get one in buster Douglas... I guess I’m asking for riddick bowe or Lennox Lewis or Evander Holyfield or all three! :) x

• Like 1

With less than a week to go I think there is little point in guest suggestions now? I would imagine if SM announce anyone else it will be ones that they have already considered or are in negotiations with.

18 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

With less than a week to go I think there is little point in guest suggestions now? I would imagine if SM announce anyone else it will be ones that they have already considered or are in negotiations with.

There's always a Point. If it's not possible for this Show it may very well be taken into account for the next one.