Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, The Punisher, My Name is Earl & Catch 44)
Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)
Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise & End of Watch)
Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)
Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)
Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sickkgirl said:

when will we get another big guest for this convention seems a little silent again on colllectormania front

Quiet spells are normal, sickk. The next announcement will be made when contracts are finalised. :smile:

David Suchet, Marc Warren, Holly Marie Combs, Stan Kirsh, Anthony Stewart Head, Travis Fimmel,  Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, Liam McIntyre, Ellen Hollman,  Lucy Lawless, Robin Shou, Linden Ashby, Iain Glen, Kim Coates, Danny Trejo, Tom Savini, Gillian Anderson, William B. Davis, Brian Thompson, Lance Henriksen,  Arnold Vosloo, Dolph Lundgren.

Edited by Wesker
  • Like 2

Not a name that I tend to see mentioned a lot, but as he has the new Halloween on the way, and was great in Alien: Covenant, I'd love to see Danny McBride at one of the events if possible.

I can't disagree with some of the suggestions, and there are plenty of others on my list (so many collections to complete), but to name a few who I'd be happy to see announced for an event someday: Brandon Routh, Karen Allen, Sam Neill, Paul Freeman, Hayley Atwell, Colin McFarlane, Hermione Corfield, Burn Gorman, Rutger Hauer, Tom Noonan, Ciaran Hinds, Jessica Henwick, Natalie Dormer, Paul McGann, Ian Holm, Sean Bean, George Harris, Tom Conti, Luke Goss, Cary Elwes, Brian Cox, Greg Grunberg, Ke Huy Quan, John Rhys-Davies, Ray Winstone... I'll just stop for now.

Edited by Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

I'm hoping to see a number of announcements this week, now that Destination Star Trek Germany is out of the way.

Just in case you missed it, Dr., but we will be getting comic guest announcements over the next few weeks now that DST Germany has finished, was posted on the LFCC FB page 2 weeks ago if memory serves. :smile: