Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Jason Behr (Roswell, Dawson’s Creek & Breakout Kings)
Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)
Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, Six Feet Under & Chicago Fire)
Jason Hall (Buffy, American Sniper, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

11 hours ago, wayno1972 said:

I would like to see

Gillian Anderson

Joe Pesci

Cast of Arrow,Flash,Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow

Arsenal Invincible team

More Uk based cosplayers

I wish the Arsenal invincible team!

or at least Arsenal legends Tony Adams, Petit or Vieira!

Edited by etikut99
Spelling of a 5 year old
  • Like 1

Junio Valverde
Ron Perlman
Ivana Baquero
Doug Jones
Maribel Verdú
Ariadna Gil
Sergi López 
Jessica Chastain
Mia Wasikowska
Michael Shannon
Sally Hawkins
Richard Jenkins
Octavia Spencer
Michael Stuhlbarg
David Hewlett
Lauren Lee Smith
Martin Roach
Allegra Fulton
Belén Rueda
Roger Príncep
Fernando Cayo
Óscar Casas
Geraldine Chaplin

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kristian said:

why did you edit this? :(

The original post would've crossed the line about discussion about other events. It's one of the rules on here that other events can't be discussed on the forum, Kristian.

• Like 1

Okay, looks like I have to explain this in a little more detail again after all seeing I just had to hide another post about the very same situation.

I do totally understand the logic in "guest X is in the UK for another event at the same time, can't we get them to stay longer/come a bit earlier to do the SM show too."

Unfortunately it is not so easy as it looks.

More often than not event contracts to have a so called "exclusivity clause". This means that their contract with the other organiser says that they can't appear at other events for a certain event before and/or after their contracted appearance.

This clause is in their contracts for sure if the guest is advertised elsewhere with "exclusive appearance" or a similar wording, which has been the case for most of the guests that have been requested in posts that have been edited or hidden lately.

SM wouldn't be able to get these guests until a certain time period has passed.

In addition, most of these posts are considered discussion of other events because even without the event being named it has way too much information to identify the event. This means the post has to be edited or in cases where it would be mangled beyond recognition no matter what is done the mods have no other choice but to hide.

We've explained this so often that most of the times the mod who edits doesn't make a note anymore. It's explained in the forum rules too. If we keep repeating it we do exactly what we are trying to avoid, giving something that can't be discussed on here more attention.

Please keep that in mind. We have users here who seem to make a point out of requesting each and every guest announced at other shows. For at least two I am honestly not sure anymore if they are trying to promote the other show on purpose.

57 minutes ago, chiefbrody said:

Please try and bring Peter Mayhew to Birmingham as well as london ,Peter Weller would be good too 

Hi Chief if Peter was able to attend other events he would have been announced for them at the same time.  There is always a chance his schedule may free up for other events but it's unlikely so you should assume he will only be attending London.