showmasters

Jpegs from Collectormania 24 are now live for Download

jeffusher    2
On 2017-6-26 at 8:44 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It is still being looked at. Sorry, but there are several people involved and most are not in the office.

Hi,

Another 2 weeks passed and not heard a dickie-bird. Do you know who I can chase this up with? I appreciate the help so far but
even an acknowledgement that my query is being looked into would be nice

Jeff

Queen_Sindel    3,324

I did acknowledge that this is still being looked at in the post you quoted. Unfortunately the two people who this is being queried with have not yet responded.

wjbleming    974
8 minutes ago, schlangomat said:

hi there

i wanna get my photos from the collectormania digital? is it possible?

Yes, you can download them for £5 from the link in the original post on page 1, schlangomat. :smile:

Orchidlady    0

Please can someone help??  Oh please can someone help? I ordered £79 of photos from the web, big fan Michael Shanks, Morning a father buying my darling mum had a severe stroke so I never went on computer. When she died I had a breakdown. Only now am I trying to pick up the pieces as I'm all alone. Started to check emails and came across the email with dl. But they ran out after 10days!  

Can anyone give me help to contact someone a photoshelter/showmaster?  No tel no..

on top of this cant even find my photos 

wjbleming    974
36 minutes ago, Orchidlady said:

Please can someone help??  Oh please can someone help? I ordered £79 of photos from the web, big fan Michael Shanks, Morning a father buying my darling mum had a severe stroke so I never went on computer. When she died I had a breakdown. Only now am I trying to pick up the pieces as I'm all alone. Started to check emails and came across the email with dl. But they ran out after 10days!  

Can anyone give me help to contact someone a photoshelter/showmaster?  No tel no..

on top of this cant even find my photos 

Have you tried the contact page on the site, Orchid? (https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/contact) Or even shop@showmastersevents.com or info@showmastersevents.com?

• Like 1