Jpegs from Collectormania 24 are now live for Download

showmasters

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Please can someone help??  Oh please can someone help? I ordered £79 of photos from the web, big fan Michael Shanks, Morning a father buying my darling mum had a severe stroke so I never went on computer. When she died I had a breakdown. Only now am I trying to pick up the pieces as I'm all alone. Started to check emails and came across the email with dl. But they ran out after 10days!  

Can anyone give me help to contact someone a photoshelter/showmaster?  No tel no..

on top of this cant even find my photos 

36 minutes ago, Orchidlady said:

Please can someone help??  Oh please can someone help? I ordered £79 of photos from the web, big fan Michael Shanks, Morning a father buying my darling mum had a severe stroke so I never went on computer. When she died I had a breakdown. Only now am I trying to pick up the pieces as I'm all alone. Started to check emails and came across the email with dl. But they ran out after 10days!  

Can anyone give me help to contact someone a photoshelter/showmaster?  No tel no..

on top of this cant even find my photos 

Have you tried the contact page on the site, Orchid? (https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/contact) Or even shop@showmastersevents.com or info@showmastersevents.com?

• Like 1

On 2 November 2017 at 2:58 PM, wjbleming said:

Have you tried the contact page on the site, Orchid? (https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/contact) Or even shop@showmastersevents.com or info@showmastersevents.com?

Thanks, I did on Monday morning, but was getting desperate.  Thankfully they got in touch late yesterday afternoon!

thank you so much for the advice.