Jpegs from Collectormania 24 are now live for Download

showmasters

Who do I contact regarding the quality of the photos?

At the start of the Colin Baker and Bonnie Langford Tardis shoot the Green Screen processing was way out and the photo is not good quality. So much so it's not even been uploaded to the site for purchasing. Would like to draw this to the powers that be attention and request a refund for the shoot.

Regards

Jeff

Edited by jeffusher

1 hour ago, Towie said:

^Anyone know how to save the pics- (without the watermark)?

i was told on Sun that they would be free to download

the guy in the blue t-shirt next to him said it was free to download 

Always speak to the pit boss (Red shirts) if there is an issue the blue shirts can't resolve Towie.

Unfortunately the crew do sometimes get things wrong (at all events, not just SM ones), it may be their first time and they think they know something, or they may just have the wrong end of the stick, there is a lot for them to now.

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Maybe check it again PAB, there are nearly 300 of them?  I'd think they have all been uploaded now.

Nope it's definitely not there, have checked 3 times & gone through every one. Will check again tomorrow incase more are added. :(

3 hours ago, Towie said:

^Anyone know how to save the pics- (without the watermark)?

the guy in the blue t-shirt next to him said it was free to download 

I've hidden your last Post, Towie. I understand you are angry, but this comment was out of order.

I'm not entirely sure how that picture could even have creased, the paper is pretty sturdy. :o Normally the crew are strictly advised to send attendees through for a retake in case of problems, and a crease would definitely be a problem.

If someone told you the download would be free they definitely misunderstood something, sorry.

I'm afraid Raylenth is correct. If you had spoken to a Pit Boss at that time something could have been done. Now all we can advise is pay for the download. I am really sorry this happened. But the mods here and David on Twitter have been repeating ourselves like broken records asking everyone to raise issues like this at the event please.

5 hours ago, jeffusher said:

Who do I contact regarding the quality of the photos?

At the start of the Colin Baker and Bonnie Langford Tardis shoot the Green Screen processing was way out and the photo is not good quality. So much so it's not even been uploaded to the site for purchasing. Would like to draw this to the powers that be attention and request a refund for the shoot.

Regards

Jeff

E-Mail the office please. It's a mixed thing between office, shop and JPEG contact, but try the office first please.

8 hours ago, Towie said:

Anyone know how to save the pics- (without the watermark)?

I'm afraid you were misinformed. I was told several times by event staff the hi res jpegs would be available for a fee. They quotes £3-5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-17 at 11:09 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Alternatively try the e-mail address in my profile and I will forward.

Email sent a couple of days ago. Hopefully you can get things moving and I really appreciate the help.

Regards

Jeff

On 2017-6-20 at 7:48 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, the Office was out over the Weekend. It's being investigated currently.

Many thanks for your help so far. Not heard a peep to to date though. Is there any way I can chase this up?

Regards

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-26 at 8:44 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It is still being looked at. Sorry, but there are several people involved and most are not in the office.

Hi,

Another 2 weeks passed and not heard a dickie-bird. Do you know who I can chase this up with? I appreciate the help so far but
even an acknowledgement that my query is being looked into would be nice

Jeff